Can i have my original username back?

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
A couple of years ago several members urged me or shamans to change our usernames since they were so similar and we ofted often had polar opposite opinions on various topics, so when we clashed it looked like a poster with multiple personality disorder arguing with himself.

Since he made his account first i thought i should the take sacrifice and get a namechange. I was just really low on creativity and had been gaming Bloodborne quite a lot so I went with Gehrman. I fecking hate it though and it has a awful ring to it.

Now that shamans is longer a member can I have my old username back? Which was Shamana

Last edited:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Why don't you just take his username as a trophy? You've earned it. That's what I did with altodevil, my original username was alltooevil.

Gehrman

Why don't you just take his username as a trophy? You've earned it. That's what I did with altodevil, my original username was alltooevil.
I really don't want to be confused with him.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Since confusion is the topic can the boobs be removed from a certain poster's tagline and just be exclusive to mine? Sometimes I'm reading a well articulated smart post thinking I wrote it only to realize I didn't. Mad confusing.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Odd timing. You have two teams in the CL semis and another that has gone unbeaten I all comps. Be proud of your country.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
A couple of years ago several members urged me or shamans to change our usernames since they were so similar and we ofted often had polar opposite opinions on various topics, so when we clashed it looked like a poster with multiple personality disorder arguing with himself.

Since he made his account first i thought i should the take sacrifice and get a namechange. I was just really low on creativity and had been gaming Bloodborne quite a lot so I went with Gehrman. I fecking hate it though and it has a awful ring to it.

Now that shamans is longer a member can I have my old username back? Which was Shamana
To be fair to @shamans, we should just ban you as well.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Since confusion is the topic can the boobs be removed from a certain poster's tagline and just be exclusive to mine? Sometimes I'm reading a well articulated smart post thinking I wrote it only to realize I didn't. Mad confusing.
I think all females on the forum should get boobs on the tagline, so we know to be extra polite and respectful and not tell them to feck themselves or call them a Cnut! :D

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

@Shamans2 coming up

Glorio

You don't have a monopoly on boobs! Even man boobs deserve to be cherished for the lovely curved mounds of life that they are

Kyonn

We can change usernames? How do we do that? I've been wanting to change my username for years.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Since we're whinging about names anyway, can I have a space, Kirk Duyt?

I'm giving Liverpool a bald fruad, seems only fair I get something.

Gehrman

@Raoul

You won't just leave me hanging with a username i hate, which happened because i took the sacrifice, just because you and staff find it amusing im stuck with a username i hate. Right? Right? You're all above finding amusement in that. Right? :nervous:

Last edited:

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
@Raoul

You won't just leave me hanging with a username i hate which happened because i took the sacrifice just because you and staff find it bemusing im stuck with a username i hate. Right? Right? You're all above finding amusement in that. Right? :nervous:
That's right, keep digging.

Withnail

@Raoul

You won't just leave me hanging with a username i hate which happened because i took the sacrifice just because you and staff find it anusing im stuck with a username i hate. Right? Right? You're all above finding amusement in that. Right? :nervous:
The lesson is don't listen to other pricks whining about being confused. Feck them, they should pay more attention.

Also you might get more joy via PM. Advertising name changes probably isn't a good idea.