Carabao Cup 2020/21

noodlehair

"It's like..."
25 years old is a child? Guess Henderson is a baby then. No wonder both did mistakes in their matches.
He looked about 8, and his child hands weren't strong enough to save the freekick from going in.

Asger

He looked about 8, and his child hands weren't strong enough to save the freekick from going in.
I think he was just nervous. Biggest game in his carreer. Big difference from Icelandic and Danish league and 2nd keeper at Dijon than PL. We saw terrible mistake from Henderson vs Liverpool last year if I remember correctly.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I think he was just nervous. Biggest game in his carreer. Big difference from Icelandic and Danish league and 2nd keeper at Dijon than PL. We saw terrible mistake from Henderson vs Liverpool last year if I remember correctly.
To be fair I'd be nervous too if I was given my first team debut when I was 8 years old.

NYAS

Was he really back-up at Dijon? Thought he was first-choice there. It’s almost cruel for a club as big as Arsenal to pluck him from that low a level. Should have loaned him out at least.

Asger

Was he really back-up at Dijon? Thought he was first-choice there. It’s almost cruel for a club as big as Arsenal to pluck him from that low a level. Should have loaned him out at least.
Were two goalkeepers rotating the position. Both left last summer.

edcunited1878

A flicked on header from a good cross into the box by Winks. At least Stoke has something to chase now and it opens up nicely for a good match. A very strong team from Spurs as a semi-final looms.

saivet

Is there extra time or is it straight to penalties if it's a draw?

edcunited1878

Lloris got beat by a near post shot that bounced underneath him. Nothing to do with the cross. His positioning on his near post and how the shot beat him is what I'm referring to.