Carabao Cup 2020/21

Member 90887

Jose is gonna luck his way to the final.

Let's see if we can beat city this time.

el3mel

Not again really, for feck sake ? Not another derby semi final.

We fecking better win it this time.

peridigm

Brentford will knock off spurs and it will be City vs Brentford in the final.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ah well, we'll worry about it when we get there.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think I voted that mourinho will win a trophy at Spurs. Big chance for that now

Agila Dathi

What about the brown envelopes and the easy draw for Citeh? :rolleyes:

Happy with the draw, City have been awful recently and Ole has a great record agains the big teams.
Iif we win we probably get Mourinho in the finals. Would never bet against Mourinho in a final, but I would never bet on Spurs in a final either.

The Real Treble 99

City are good but not brilliant anymore. We are probably on par with them this season if not only just better. Going to be a tight game but I’m putting us favourites.

buckooo1978

I have to be honest

First time in years we've been drawn/pitted against City and I'd go into it very confidently

fancy us

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'd take City over Spurs. Mourinho knows this is his best chance at a trophy this season and he's a wily customer when he needs to be. City look very inconsistent and aren't scoring many goals. You can get at them.

VivaRonaldo85

What a shock draw...... Hope it’s not at Old Trafford.

Spurs name on the trophy with Mourinho running around a half full Wembley at the end of April.

Kajus

Did city forget to give the envelope to the right people? Them not drawing Brentford is truly the most surprising event of 2020

stu_1992

Not ideal, but sure look doable. Didn't they knock us out at the same stage last year? Let's get some revenge. We can win.

Walters_19_MuFc

Inevitable that we were going to draw City. Would have preferred them to Spurs, though, as Jose would have obviously played with a low block against us.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The final isn't until April, do they really need to play the SF's the first week of January?

cnuts

padr81

Supports
Man City
City with the easy draw again. All those conspiracy theorists must be right. or maybe not.

cyberman

Not ideal, but sure look doable. Didn't they knock us out at the same stage last year? Let's get some revenge. We can win.
Of course we can. City are a busted flush against us. Pep is shit scared everytime he faces an Ole side

PoTMS

Tie will be played on Wed 6th Jan. We play Villa in the PL on Friday 1st Jan with the City game sandwiched between Watford in the FA Cup on Sat 9th. City have less time to prepare and are away to Chelsea in the PL on Sun 3rd and immediately after our game they have Birmingham in the FA Cup on Sun 10th.

laughtersassassin

Typical we get the hard draw.

Anyway it's a must win for us. Can't lose a 4th semi final in a row. A trophy and top 4 for us is the minimum requirement.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
City haven’t scored more than a goal in a game in the league in 9 out of their last 11 games. They are better defensively, but they are lethargic and have no balance in their midfield.

There should be no fear playing them at the moment. They are nothing special.