Carling Cup Draw

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
What you on about? I'd love another QPR at home in sub zero temperatures!
i still remember going to watch us lose to fecking Coventry at home a couple of years ago - probably the worst match going experience I can ever remember at OT!

didsbury1982

i still remember going to watch us lose to fecking Coventry at home a couple of years ago - probably the worst match going experience I can ever remember at OT!
Yeah I remember that. They brought shitloads of fans didn't they and they were singing for most of the second half without a peep from the United fans it was painfull!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Yeah I remember that. They brought shitloads of fans didn't they and they were singing for most of the second half without a peep from the United fans it was painfull!
it was painful and a dire performance from our second string - there were empty seats everywhere as well as it was the only season where all STs were forced to pay for CC matches - i was kind of glad that we lost for that reason!

ralphie88

it was painful and a dire performance from our second string - there were empty seats everywhere as well as it was the only season where all STs were forced to pay for CC matches - i was kind of glad that we lost for that reason!
And when the cnuts get rid of it, they put the prices for CC matches up by 20% so that those of us who were going to go anyway, had to pay through the fecking nose to watch our reserves take on the might of QPR etc. :(

EDIT: And the cnuts lied about it, trying to blame the visiting clubs.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
And when the cnuts get rid of it, they put the prices for CC matches up by 20% so that those of us who were going to go anyway, had to pay through the fecking nose to watch our reserves take on the might of QPR etc. :(

EDIT: And the cnuts lied about it, trying to blame the visiting clubs.
I was not aware of that - please explain?

I opted out last year, not decided what i will do this year.

ralphie88

I was not aware of that - please explain?

I opted out last year, not decided what i will do this year.
They claimed that first Boro and then QPR had asked for the 20% discount to be removed. The fans of the relative clubs complained to their fan forums and were told that actually United had not given either club the choice. The thread with all the links will be on here somewhere.

It was a good call opting out last season, home draws all the way. :(

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
They claimed that first Boro and then QPR had asked for the 20% discount to be removed. The fans of the relative clubs complained to their fan forums and were told that actually United had not given either club the choice. The thread with all the links will be on here somewhere.

It was a good call opting out last season, home draws all the way. :(
Must have missed that - poor form if true.

Opting out was good financially but of course meant I couldnt officially apply for CL Final tickets - in the end I wasnt able to go anyway and my mate who sits with me got a ticket from another source but still a bit shit.

theimperialinn

Paddy's gonna trip you up, Paddy's gonna mow you d
they're still living on that moment down here! it was pretty shocking.
Tell me about it! The next day at work was a nightmare!

My pub team entered the FA Cup a couple of times

Sadly we never made it as far as Old Trafford. Or indeed any pitch with grass on it
Leamington Brakes made the 1st round a couple of seasons ago but got knocked out by Colchester :cool:

HsJ

My pub team entered the FA Cup a couple of times

Sadly we never made it as far as Old Trafford. Or indeed any pitch with grass on it
:lol: At least you can say you entered the FA Cup.

gerrydaly

Praying to have a guy on top of him
United v Wolves

Thompson - Snidey comment about us being at home: 'there's a shock.'