Carlos Tevez is a classless git

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Loved him as a player, but he's another Balotelli - all about him. I put it down to him being thick. He really is clueless.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Did anyone actually see this on SSN? There's no clip of it on youtube or anything like that which you'd usually expect if something like this happened! I'm thinking he's held up a sign which said something else and it's been photoshopped over.
There are a few different pictures, which would make me believe it's real.

Neo_Mufc

Did anyone actually see this on SSN? There's no clip of it on youtube or anything like that which you'd usually expect if something like this happened! I'm thinking he's held up a sign which said something else and it's been photoshopped over.
I saw it exactly when SSN finished an interview and went live to the bus and zoomed in on Tevez but only mentioned it breifly (obviously due to the message)

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Ok, so he's a classless twat and i agree with pretty much everything said so far, but more surprising to me is that he's actually been allowed to do it. There's no way he could have got that on the bus without Mancini knowing.

Neo_Mufc

Ok, so he's a classless twat and i agree with pretty much everything said so far, but more surprising to me is that he's actually been allowed to do it. There's no way he could have got that on the bus without Mancini knowing.
My guess is he must have somehow got it from a bitter in the crowd.

The poster looks like it was done by a 7 year old.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Response to SAF's "Not in my lifetime" comment.

The outrage by you lot is almost as embarrassing as the deed itself.

Sw33t

What's pissed me off a bit more is every other premier league team fan I know or have contact with thinks Tevez is a legend for this shit? All over Facebook

I hate people.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
My guess is he must have somehow got it from a bitter in the crowd.

The poster looks like it was done by a 7 year old.
I don't think Tevez' intelligence far exceeds that of a 7-year old to be honest.

Hal9000

City fans probably lapping it up from the cnut who mugged them off for 3/4 of the season.

Supports
Barcelona
He's dumb ,that's for sure ,but his stupidity should not be used as an excuse for him anymore. What a despicable cnut !!

I wonder what reaction would we see from City ?

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
He's got his raise from winning the league(supposedly doubling his wages). Now he'll feck off back to Argentina and moan about Manchester some more before coming back next spring again after Mancini grovels at his feet again.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Whats the problem? Fergie's not dead and he'll love Tevez turning City's first league celebration in 44 years into an obsession with him.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Footballer acts like an idiot. World explodes.

I doubt SAF gives a feck what Tevez does.

He's right where he deserves to be. Amongst greed, corruption and a deep lack of class. But let him laugh now because we're not gonna let this slide. I hope next season we'll be the ones who turn the tables on them.

Carlos, don't leave town...

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Response to SAF's "Not in my lifetime" comment.

The outrage by you lot is almost as embarrassing as the deed itself.
Oh, really? That makes it all alright then! :rolleyes:

Nothing is embarrassing. He is a enormous cnut. This just somehow makes him an even bigger one.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
R.I.P Fergie is now trending on Twitter. I just can't imagine the heart rate of United fans who are oblivious to all these to see that.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Oh really?

Player with long track record of being a penis behaves like a bitter little twat and gets called rude words on the internet in response.

Not sure I see your problem?
The thread should have started, and ended, with 1 post calling Tevez a cnut. In fact, there should be a sticky at the top of this forum, stating just that. We all know he is. However, holding up a sign responding to one of Ferguson's jibes does not make him any more deplorable a human being.

People wishing harm upon him & wanting City to discipline him is just laughable.

maybe it was to Fergie the singer
:lol:

Crustanoid

Just shows how obsessed he is / they are with us

On what should be the biggest celebration of their mediocre lives they are referring to us when he should really be holding a banner up about his own team. They measure everything in relation to us.