Carney Chukwuemeka…

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Oh! My bad. Gotcha. It’s an awkward fit though, with Chilwell basically being deployed as a winger. Mudryk can’t do what Chukwuemeka does centrally and in tight spaces. Poch would have to tweak the system a bit to make it fit. I think a more natural replacement would be Gallagher.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Can't play at all
Fixed.
Oh! My bad. Gotcha. It’s an awkward fit though, with Chilwell basically being deployed as a winger. Mudryk can’t do what Chukwuemeka does centrally and in tight spaces. Poch would have to tweak the system a bit to make it fit. I think a more natural replacement would be Gallagher.
I guess, but Poch has tons of players to tweak his system around. He's more than OK.

Redstain

Sad news especially for these young players when they sustain injury. Scored a great goal weekend hopefully his recovery is swift.

Chief123

I think Enzo is capable of playing 10. Caicedo and Lavia can be sitting.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
@FootballHQ that's alot of incorrect posts in one thread.

Good to see the lad being a starter, shame about the injury.
They were from summer 2022....

Chelsea have sold all of their 2021 CL winning midfield so that has given him the pathway into Chelsea first team although not sure how much he'd have featured in premier league if they'd got in Michael Olise.

Tough time for him to get injured as surely Mudryk will get a run of starts now.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Fixed.

I guess, but Poch has tons of players to tweak his system around. He's more than OK.
Probably, but if he wants to keep the same shape as the first two games, then I’d guess Gallagher or Maatsen are better fits. It was Mudryk who replaced him in the game at the weekend, but frankly he looked a little lost unless he was hugging the touch line, but when he does that, he and Chilwell and basically tripping over each other’s feet. Poch has work to do.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
6 weeks is about the best we could hope for with a knee injury and crutches. Hopefully he'll make a good and quick recovery. Meanwhile we need more in attack.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Gallagher a goal scorer but doubt he can play 10 role. Maatsen have more finesse with ball than Gallagher to play that role.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Just as he was starting to take a claim as a starter. There's never a good time to get injured but at Chelsea, with an open transfer window is rough luck.
Won't you need to mug off Utd or Arsenal with another dud before you can buy again?

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Seems like Chelsea have run out of luck. Serves them right having so much luck in the last 20 years :keano: