Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Name

It isnt my money - they can do what they want. I wont be spending anything on the club outside of my Sky subscription so why do I care if they get fleeced again by a rival for a player that they deem is surplus to requirements.
Same old United. The club died when Fergie left.
You're aware Carlo wanted him to stay. How that means he's surpus to requirements I simply dont know.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
How dare we sign a 30 year old on obscene wages and a lengthy contract!!! This club is a disgrace!!! :mad:

eat shit you moaning twats

Tony247

With this we have bought ourselves about 2-3 years, 4 max. Hope we find a long term DM solution by then.

Monks_United

He is obviously a fan of our Brazilian midfield greats ft. Kleberson and Anderson ! On a seperate note, anyone reckons that the sweet spot for Muppetry is the 100-200 pages for a thread ? Rules to lock Muppetry threads when we approach the 200 mark to ensure we get our targets ?

Dannn411

One midfielder down. Another midfielder plus 1 RW, 1 RB, 1 GK and 1 CF to go. No time to rest.

Gator Nate

We've been begging for a DM for how long? Well, here's to all those who said "another window where we ignored it."

I don't really care the motivations, this is a good signing.

Zlatans Knee

Love the simplicity of the player, he does exactly what it says on the tin. Break up play and feed the ball to someone creative further up the pitch. Can he take shit passes from DeGea though?

Pogba's Barber

Supports
Droylsden FC
i’m fed up of people jumping to conclusions, just so they can have reason to bash us. casemiro is actually being made to cycle to manchester from madrid as his medical. if he doesn’t make it by the liverpool game then the deal’s off.
Worst thing about our "fanbase" right now

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Anyone know what kind of attitude Casemiro has? Someone who can kick our prima donnas up their asses and drag them along or someone likely to get influenced by the whining folks (mainly in attack) and lose all motivation?
Really excited about the signing but I've been this way before only to be let down in a few months:nervous:

diarm

He is obviously a fan of our Brazilian midfield greats ft. Kleberson and Anderson ! On a seperate note, anyone reckons that the sweet spot for Muppetry is the 100-200 pages for a thread ? Rules to lock Muppetry threads when we approach the 200 mark to ensure we get our targets ?
I heard he grew up with a Rodrigo Possebon poster on his wall.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
We literally signed the best DM in the world :drool:

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The big question is do we still have the money ready for De Jong or was it used for this?

It's a well needed signing in any case quite exciting.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Amazing. Great player. Two footed. Rapid. Excellent technique. Two eyes for vision. Can play as a double pivot on his own. Shoots lasers out of his arsehole. Transforms into a car at will. Bargain.

Fox outside the box

When you're discussing a new job with a potential new employer, it's common practice that you don't turn up at your old place whilst it's ongoing, just in case
At this point I’m all for this signing. But as others have already suggested, we should really be getting the Camavinga’s and Tchouameni’s in early and negotiating through the season to ensure a quick resolution come summer. I can’t understand why that’s so difficult. Effectively working 12 months in advance of ourselves. Even if it’s all agreed and loan backs for a season.

we’ll likely down tools when the transfer window shuts and think we’ve done our job until late august nxt year...when the scramble begins again. It’s tiresome
We do try in fairness. If people paid more attention to the academy, they would see that we do bring in a lot of these types of players and are trying to get them before they really kick on.

Hannibal, McNeill, Fernandes, Garnacho were all very highly thought of and we competed against or got them from teams like Barca etc

We were in the conversation about Camavinga and Tchouameni but you can't just get players because you want them. It's not Fifa. We are 'in' for a LOT of young, highly talented players but some will obviously decide against joining us.

Haaland did exactly this and you'd have to say he made the right decision. Is it difficult to see why a player like Tchouameni would opt for Madrid over us?

Before people whinge about us not scouting players etc, they should go and look at the players we have brought in over the last 5/6 years. We are doing it, just most of our fans only follow the club at a very superficial level. They don't know much about the academy, the setup behind the scenes etc. They just react to whatever is on Twitter and Tiktok.

Below is a list of some of the players we've signed since 2017. It isn't all of them and obviously some will have already moved on etc but that's not the point. The point is we are very active in this section of the market. I bet that outside a handful of the obvious names, the ones who have hit mainstream media, more than 75% of our fans don't know these even exist.

Willy Kambwala
Charlie McNeill
Joe Hugill
Marc Jurado - A prospect in Barcelona’s La Masia academy since the age of seven
Alvaro Fernandez
Radek Vitek
Logan Pye
Isak Hansen-Aaroen
Alejandro Garnacho - Described as “the jewel of the Atletico academy”
Mateo Mejia
Bjorn Hardley

Dillon Hoogewerf - Poached from Ajax’s academy in 2019

Johan Guadagno

Noam Emeran - “Manchester [United] has been more convincing than PSG and Barcelona,” he told Le Parisien. The choice was made with my family, and accompanied by my lawyer.”

Hannibal Mejbri - United signed Mejbri from Monaco in the summer of 2019 in a deal reportedly worth up to £8.5m. Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal all failed in bids to secure the highly-rated teenager’s signature before he decided on a move to Old Trafford.

Reece Devine
Ondrej Mastny
Connor Stanley
Matej Kovar

Not the club's fault our fan base is ignorant and follows the club at a very mainstream level.

We are a shit show but at least complain about the right things. This toxic free for all doesn't help anything.

You're literally viewing this like it's Football Manager. "12 months ahead", the club are and have been trying to be further ahead of the curve than that. Our current academy has multiple pretty outstanding prospects and some have been signed for decent money. The idea is we pay £8 mill for Hannibal instead of £50 mill in a couple of years time. The biggest prospects in our academy haven't been there from 7 years old. Pretty much every single one of them has been signed or poached.

MUFC OK

Better signing for us than De Jong would have been imo. We’ve needed a player of his profile for YEARS.

ps glazers out.

zarrelito

Supports
Djurgårdens IF
Come closer, Case Casemiro
Case Casemiro, love is all we need
I swear I'm never gonna leave you, Case Casemiro
You're the one for me
When someone loves like I do
Dreams can come true
So tell me, tell me now
Oh, Case Casemiro, Case Casemiro