Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrid22

Supports
Real Madrid
Hi from Madrid mancunians, has your club made official his salary per year before taxes? They are discussing this point in the popular Spanish football tv show El Chiringuito right now and they say very different amounts.

Some criticize him for leaving only for the money and others defend him saying the money isn't very different and he left for personal reasons just like Varane did.

Do you know the exact amount of his yearly salary gross?

Madrid22

Supports
Real Madrid
I like how everyone including the media think Casemiro is old at the age of 30, yet Liverpools best midfield of Fabinho, Henderson and Thiago are all 30+ and their replacement Milner is 65. :nervous:
30 is a risky age definitely to spend that amount, we didn't cry because he's 30 and last seasons he was declining noticeable, we suspect that Fiorentino has been offering him around along with many others such as Mendy. Not a bad policy to sell players at 30 when we can still get money for them. Cristiano, Varane or Ramos were successful exits.

However I think he'll be playing well until his 35 or more. His physical condition is excellent, he's obsessed with fitness. And in my opinion he's the best defensive midfielder we have ever had in all our history, but don't expect anything else other than defending very well, if you expect a leader instead of Mr Invisible he might be overstressed. He never leads the team or conducts the ball, just steal and hand it to Luka or Toni.

I think he'll help a lot in your defense and that's a lot. I'm be watching and supporting Man Utd this season for him. He was very loved for being a very polite humble boy who came from a severely poor family that he made rich and happy. Beautiful man and beautiful story. Good luck to him and Man United.

TheReligion

Abusive
30 is a risky age definitely to spend that amount, we didn't cry because he's 30 and last seasons he was declining noticeable, we suspect that Fiorentino has been offering him around along with many others such as Mendy. Not a bad policy to sell players at 30 when we can still get money for them. Cristiano, Varane or Ramos were successful exits.

However I think he'll be playing well until his 35 or more. His physical condition is excellent, he's obsessed with fitness. And in my opinion he's the best defensive midfielder we have ever had in all our history, but don't expect anything else other than defending very well, if you expect a leader instead of Mr Invisible he might be overstressed. He never leads the team or conducts the ball, just steal and hand it to Luka or Toni.

I think he'll help a lot in your defense and that's a lot. I'm be watching and supporting Man Utd this season for him. He was very loved for being a very polite humble boy who came from a severely poor family that he made rich and happy. Beautiful man and beautiful story. Good luck to him and Man United.
I don’t think that’s entirely accurate.

Casemiro decided he wanted to leave after the CL final and instructed his agent. Madrid wanted him to stay.

Id also question his ‘decline’ given he’s been nominated for the Ballon d’Orr this year and was fantastic in the CL final and the best player on the pitch in the Super Cup a few weeks ago.

Id suggest it’s more likely he needed a fresh challenge and identified that himself.

m1tch

Hi from Madrid mancunians, has your club made official his salary per year before taxes? They are discussing this point in the popular Spanish football tv show El Chiringuito right now and they say very different amounts.

Some criticize him for leaving only for the money and others defend him saying the money isn't very different and he left for personal reasons just like Varane did.

I might be wrong but I can't imagine that player salaries are disclosed, surely it's private between the club and the player/agent?

If this is correct then any figure is purely speculation and could be wildly different from the reality.

DutchCruijff

What is his salary at Madrid BEFORE tax/gross?

His salary at United - his base salary - is supposedly around the same as Madrid's.

His salary - including bonuses, performance related, UCL qualification (this is around 30% bonus) - goes up to around £300-350K BEFORE tax.

Personally, I'd expect to earn around £250-300K BEFORE tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.