Celebrities you just cannot stand -rant.

Alex

Ah Diddy, you do know that it's a doubles and not a singles event, right?

:eek: you can't hate Ferris!
I know, like him all the more that he cheated on the ugly annoying skank Sarah Jessica Parker

ukbob

Caf's Coolest Rag n Bone man
Who or what do you class as celebrities? If you are referring to people they show in all of the glam mags, then none of them. Even the football players are getting in on the act, fecking poofters.
You never saw Pink Floyd poncing around like the z list prats there are around now.
Even Rooney pisses me off, I will respect him when he plays a full game for us.

hotshot2004

Nicholas Cage - Horrible actor, completely ruins films with his ugly face and lame acting skills.

Fat Joe - Utter wank rapper. Uses the "n" word in his lyrics although he's not black.

Tom Cruise - Weirdo who needs to come out of the closet.

Wil Ferrell, Steve Carell, Ricky Gervais for being ridicously unfunny.

Per Gesslé - Can't just someone kill him?

Tim Westwood - for being a white 50-year old and behaving like that

Heath Ledger - No one would give a feck about him or praise him as an actor if he wasn't dead.

+ All attention seeking B, C, D and E-list celebrities.

Cant be bothered to name more.
:lol::lol: Cheez you hate a lot of people.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Hayden Christensen feckin' hell how can a talented young actor like heath ledger die whilst a talentless feckwit like hayden still lives to polute every movie he's ever starred in with the rank stench of his "acting".

cnut!!!!!!!

brad-dyrak

Michael Moore and Bill O'Reilly. They should beat one of them with the other.

Come to think of it, any of the rabid ass-hat talking heads on Fox News. Come to think of it, most of the American press could use a shoeing.

MUFCgal

Kerry Katona - liked her once when she won I'm A Celeb but since Brian McFadden left her, she's just gone down in my estimation. She constantly spouts about how her life is great and about how she's no money worries and also about how her husband doesn't sponge off her money. But yet, she's just went bankrupt because she's bought him like a gazillion cars over the past few years. She's went from being in once the biggest girlband in the country to doing Iceland adverts. Just go away please!

Jodie Marsh - Just don't like this girl. She claims she's been bullied all her life but then turns around in every interview she does and slags people off and calls them all sorts of vile names. She says she isn't jealous of Katie Price's family lifestyle but yet goes and marries the first guy she meets on her 'reality' TV show (she actually was dating him before the show even started). She had the nerve to attack Katie Price for having boob jobs and claiming hers were real but what did she go and do a few months back? That's right, get a boob job! She's even worse than Kerry Katona and I just cant stand the cow.

Ivor Ballokov

Clarkson is an absolute prick of the highest order, everything he says shows a man who reads the sun and believes everything in it.

That is quite simply the best description of that cnut i've ever read. I'll add Jeremy Paxman and Jeremy from Airport to the list.

In fact anyone called Jeremy can feck off.

Nearco

youth team player
Jeremy Paxton is an immense political interviewer who gives fecktard politicians a tough time. Clarkson is funny and fronts the best show the BBC has to offer and Amy Winehouse has a great voice. All three have attributes, so why not up the hatred for the Nick Knowles and Philip Schofield`s of the world - celebs who clog up air time but have no talent whatsover.

Name Changed

weso26
Amy Winehouse
Bryan McFadden
Ray Shah
Kerry Katona
Mark Lawrenson

I despise them all. I hate junkees, I had pretentious knobs like McFadden, Shah is just a complete wanker, Kerry Katona is self explanitory and I have no reason why I hate Lawro, I just do.

vanthaman

Winner
not sure about celebrity, but that Tom Daly diving kid has the most punchable face in the world

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
Ronnie Wood. Talentless craggy faced paedo shit bag.
You are a Grade a idiot if you believe this.

Ever heard of The Faces?, Jeff Beck Group or perhaps the Rolling Stones?

You are aware that he has written some fantastic songs down the years and can play Guitar, Bass, Pedal Steel guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Harmonica, Saxophone AND drums, on top of that he is also an accomplished painter/drawer.