Celtic Appoint Ronny Deila As New Manager

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Who is in charge of transfers at Celtic? They signed Armstrong, GMS and Cifcti from Dundee United and they're all pretty shit. Now they have the likes of Carlton Cole and Kazim Richards in their side..

evil_geko

Wouldn't call it a battering at all, Celtic had their chances too, they could have easily be 1:0 up before conceding.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Who is in charge of transfers at Celtic? They signed Armstrong, GMS and Cifcti from Dundee United and they're all pretty shit. Now they have the likes of Carlton Cole and Kazim Richards in their side..
The board have brought the biscuit tin out of retirement, seemingly.

Fener1907

Really good goal by Sviatchenko.

Looks like a Championship quality game, which isn't to say that it's not good to watch.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
That shootout was superb (entertainment wise, not quality)

I don't watch any Scottish football but just looking at Scott Brown makes me think he's a cnut, glad he missed.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Moyes in? Brendan in? Are they too 'big' for Celtic?

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Moyes in? Brendan in? Are they too 'big' for Celtic?
Moyes certainly isn't after his last couple of jobs. Not sure he's what Celtic need though...he's not an overly ambitious manager, and will likely make little progress in Europe.

binary bot
How the hell has he lasted this long? Is he the owner's yes man or something?

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I used to go to the odd Rangers game with a workmate when they had Brian Laudrup and Ally McCoist. It was a lot of fun. Good to see them beating a 'Big' team again at last.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How the hell has he lasted this long? Is he the owner's yes man or something?
They buy their main rival's best players in January and win the league. Owners only care about winning the league. Think lack of ambitions was the reason Lennon left as well.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Moyes would be a depressing hire, surely they need someone with some CL experience
They're a Championship quality team at best, Mourinho wouldn't be able to make them European quality.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
They're a Championship quality team at best, Mourinho wouldn't be able to make them European quality.
Yeah they are shit but they should get someone who can at least get them into the group stage of the CL where the money is.

I guess the real reason I don't want Moyes to get it is because i don't like Moyes

Green_Red

Looks like Celtic job will be up for grabs again this season. Who yous reckon?