g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
I didn't realize Kane was playing, hadn't heard his name until he scores a penalty.
You're obviously not enjoying/suffering Clive Tyldesley in his usual Little Englander mode where Kane is almost more important than the game.

SirBillNic

Supports
Spurs
Not to jinx it but has Eric Dier put a foot wrong tonight? Never would have thought he'd be Bayern's first choice CB. He should be in the conversation for England again.

lex talionis

It's a known fact that they will part ways in summer for several months now. Officially announced and all.
Fukkin hell I'm behind the times. I understand he dropped the Bundesliga trophy which is a very big deal but it seems a bit trashy by Bayern to sack him for that alone. Has he disgraced the club in other ways?

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Real needs badly a new Kroos rather than a new Modric. Bellingham can compensate for Modric going forward.

Rabauke84

Supports
Bayern München
He seems a little bit aggressive towards german media, while they gladly take it as an headline.
He also complained the whole time, that the team isn't as good, as the board thinks it is.

He also seems to lost some of the players (Kimmich, Goretzka) and plays a non attractive type of football, which the board and the fans don't appreciate much.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Yeah but you don’t really want to hear the name Ancelotti in a scouse accent, either.
I'd rather not hear his scouse accent full stop, but alas, we've had to hear it during CL games for several years now. The only positive being that he replaced Michael Owen on comms.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Bellinghams useless against better teams. Surprised Modric isn’t starting. Even at his age he’s quality.