Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

SER19

once again, even though dortmund have 2 united cast offs and a guy who played for liverpool 50 years ago, among other players no 'better' than plenty of ours, I cannot stress how importance having a squad of technically gifted players. Im talking about being able to do the things all of our players can 'do', but faster, and as well as with confidence and composure. Our team and squad simply has too many players that arent at that top level - obviously you also need the balance of work rate and other important things, but look how calm and composed most of dortmunds players look. Funnily enough their most erratic player is ours.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
How good is that Barcola guy? Everytime I’ve seen him play he’s looked a bit meh. Always looks like he’s about to lose balance and fall over. He must be highly rated though. As I’ve said, haven’t watched him nearly enough.

AndyMUFC

Not that it matters to us but I think I'm right in saying Germany wrap up the co-efficient if Dortmund hold on here.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
How good is that Barcola guy? Everytime I’ve seen him play he’s looked a bit meh. Always looks like he’s about to lose balance and fall over. He must be highly rated though. As I’ve said, haven’t watched him nearly enough.
He is very talented, tonight he was bad. It is all to new this level for him. Did well vs Barca

Blood Mage

The commentators trying to big Sancho up but at the same time unintentionally dissing him by implying that he's better off as a big fish in a small pond at Dortmund.

Walters_19_MuFc

I heard we signed him to play on the right then he got all snippy and said he wanted to play on the left.
It might be the case, but I can't imagine it was, seeing as he was coming into a team with an in form Rashford on the left wing. In addition to that, a lot of his good work at Dortmund came from the right. If I remember correctly, he performed really well during pre-season on the right, too.

saivet

Sancho looks tired, think they should think about taking him off and getting the direct English winger on the pitch.

Withnail

It might be the case, but I can't imagine it was, seeing as he was coming into a team with an in form Rashford on the left wing. In addition to that, a lot of his good work at Dortmund came from the right. If I remember correctly, he performed really well during pre-season on the right, too.
He just did feck all no matter what position we started him.