Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Also noticed a moment where he had so much green space to run into which could have presented City with a golden opportunity and he simply turned and passed back.

Just know that Vinicius or Rodrygo would have been positive and ran into that space.
That's not City's game. If it was Doku would be playing

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Davies is the same player he was three years ago, but without that fearlessness of going forward.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
We really need to start getting advantage from these very good counters

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bellingham’s been quiet

Mike Smalling

Also noticed a moment where he had so much green space to run into which could have presented City with a golden opportunity and he simply turned and passed back.

Just know that Vinicius or Rodrygo would have been positive and ran into that space.
Grealish always checks back and picks the safe pass. Never tries to take on his fullback.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Davies is the same player he was three years ago, but without that fearlessness of going forward.
After 3 years you would expect he actually developed into a better mood consistent player but Davies regressed significantly.

Jev

Not that we’re getting fifth anyway, but how bad is this for whoever finishes fifth?

PoTMS

Not that we’re getting fifth anyway, but how bad is this for whoever finishes fifth?
Pretty bad but not terminal. Liverpool and Villa will probably still give EPL the edge by winning the UEL/UECL unless Leverkusen and Bayern win the UCL/UEL.

Pughnichi

Never noticed it prior to last England match…but Bellingham should wind his neck in a bit…he’s already at Ronaldo levels moaning at the ref expecting him to be given things.

still love him at OT though

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Did you all watch Davies?
Do you now believe me why i said i would be very happy if Real buys him for 50 millions?

Pirlo'sBeard

Why does McManaman keep saying Rudiger/Haaland is a battle? Rudiger won't have an easier game this season. Bullying him.

the_cliff

If Rodrygo is the odd man out after Mbappe makes his way to Madrid... I'd have him here
Brilliant player. I doubt Madrid sell him though. He's been there most important player in the UCL knockouts, always plays out of his skin in the important games.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Do you now believe me why i said i would be very happy if Real buys him for 50 millions?
Unless Madrid is not watching No way they offer anything more than 30m

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Poorish half. Sane streaming through without too much difficulty. Should bring Tomi on. We can score more but getting exposed when we lose the ball.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
That was pretty tense. We will have to make at least one substitution very soon. Davies on a yellow is too much insecurity all around. This is faaaar from over

Sylar

Bellingham or Camavinga, what sort of player do you think we need the most for this united side?
Hard to answer as we need more than one. We need two cb, a lb, two cm and another striker haha

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Almost every Arsenal attack comes via his side. Gnabry is helping out several times. God thanks.

No idea what happened with Davies but his performances this season are shocking.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Everyone spunked over Davies after that one season and wrote off people like Robertson who had built up a consistent body of work over 3-5 years.

NoLogo

Haaland is a monster who for once has a bad season but I'm almost certain that if City had gotten Kane instead of Haaland, the league wouldn't even be close. Seeing how amazing he works in Bayern's build up game and still manages to score as much as Mbappé is just so impressive.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Started well, then very unlucky for both goals and then we have caused Madrid no problems at all. That said, a 2-1 loss wouldn't be the worst result in the world

always_hoping

Maybe I'm reading too much out of those matches tonight but does it tell us the top team in the Premier league this season are not that great? sure Liverpool could end up winning the league title yet and we have seen them play against disjointed/injury hit Man United three times this season and failed to win any of those games.