Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Pughnichi

It maddens me that we effectively funded RM buying Camavinga by taking Casemiro off them. By acquiring him they freshened up their squad and showed us how it should be done

Why we didn’t just go for Camavinga ourselves is/was insane.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
It maddens me that we effectively funded RM buying Camavinga by taking Casemiro off them. By acquiring him they freshened up their squad and showed us how it should be done

Even if we had do you think he'd have picked us?

Nick7

We did. He only wanted Madrid.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ref has changed the threshold for fouls :houllier:

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
That has to be red card for Kane.. He first sees where the opponent is and then volutarely elbows him on the throat

Torino

Supports
Newcastle United
Fantastic by Harry, that Gabriel is the biggest c**t in the premier league.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.

He didn't want to come to us

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
That has to be red card for Kane.. He first sees where the opponent is and then volutarely elbows him
Nah, Gabriel's been at him all game. That's just your standard CF play where he leaves a mark on the defender.

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
Anyone figured out how to watch both matches on the Discovery+ app like TNT have advertised?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Anyone figured out how to watch both matches on the Discovery+ app like TNT have advertised?
just put it on in the second reception room and have your butler shout what’s happening.

Canucantona20

Noticing bayern playing balls through to sane and Gnabry. And Madrid playing balls through to their wingers. Seems like an effective move which United should do more often to rashford and Garnacho

Dazzmondo

Real are absolutely tearing City's defence apart. City very lucky to not be much further behind

Withnail

He's been at the club (for top wages) for what? Four+ years. In that time, he's had as many excellent games as Ribery or Robben had in half a season.
He's underperformed any time I've seen him based on his talent. I wasn't expecting a drop off like that when he should have been improving.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Speaking of, our VP at work looks like Casemiro if Casemiro was on the sauce every weekend