Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Really poor half from PSG, Barca so comfortable defensively. Mbappe invisible. Just not the same playing as the CF

Nick7

PSG need to get an actual centre midfielder on. Ugarte is on the bench, surely he couldn’t be worse than Fabian? Barca are skipping by their midfield with ease.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He was gifted those penalties by Saka, Sancho and Rashford
That's a shootout. He was amazing all tournament long, basically got us past Spain almost by himself

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
To be fair I thought it was a straight red when watching the game live, then on repetition and in slow motion it becomes clear Pepe didn't even touched Dani Alves.

He fecking sold it so well he deserves an oscar or something, he even matched the speed and momentum from Pepe when pulling his leg alongside Pepe's it really looked like a nasty clip. I wasn't even mad at the referee and just started to laugh hysterically afterwards. :lol:
It doesn't mater if he barely touches him or not, Pepe once again was going only for the foul and on a very very reckless way, if he actually got him entirely bye bye Alves....Pepe was a great defender but too much of a crazy fecker.
Recently I watched him with Porto, still on shape the MF

E-mal

That's a shootout. He was amazing all tournament long, basically got us past Spain almost by himself
Whatever you say mate, I have more confidence in Onana making a safe than that chappy

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, Inter got to the CL final last season and it’s not like they were one of the best teams around.

Shit draw two seasons in a row where one side has all the favorites and the other side EL level teams.
See, I'm not at all sure we are better than Barcelona though

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Simeone has a really poor track record vs Barca so if Barca do get through here, they'll fancy their chances of making the final.
Eh. I mean it's true, except in CL, where they've beaten them twice in 2 tries...

Eddy_JukeZ

Simeone has a really poor track record vs Barca so if Barca do get through here, they'll fancy their chances of making the final.
True, but they knock them out in the CL when they meet.

Would be 50-50 imo

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
It’s pretty crazy that Barca are fielding a 16yo and a 17yo (at Centre back) in a Champions league quarter final away against PSG. Especially considering the names and experience they have sitting on the bench. And they lead deservedly.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
It doesn't mater if he barely touches him or not, Pepe once again was going only for the foul and on a very very reckless way,
Yeah, it could be considered dangerous play but the sound was because of the collision with the ball. After touching the ball he never touched Alves with his studs but it happened so fast, while Alves sold it very well, I really can't blame the referee there. I just don't think that was an outrageous mistake on the same category as expelling Van Persie for kicking the ball.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
So yeah, as I was saying, PSG just need to keep Dembele on the pitch and give him the ball a lot.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It’s pretty crazy that Barca are fielding a 16yo and a 17yo (at Centre back) in a Champions league quarter final away against PSG. Especially considering the names and experience they have sitting on the bench. And they lead deservedly.
The craziest thing is they're like their 3rd and 5th best outfield players, and they've looked like a top 6-7 team in the world for the past couple months with them as starters

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Is the main PSG v Barca feed not HD? Just looks off. Compared to ATM v Dortmund…

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah there it is. PSG were too crap to be true in the first half

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, it could be considered dangerous play but the sound was because of the collision with the ball. After touching the ball he never touched Alves with his studs but it happened so fast, while Alves sold it very well, I really can't blame the referee there. I just don't think that was an outrageous mistake on the same category as expelling Van Persie for kicking the ball.
Also if Alves doesn't pull it out, he is fvcked.

Pepe also had so many of those in his carreer, I never got why he tend to lost in such way but at the same time it was this agressive character what makes him good too. The thing with many of his fouls it's that he so many times he goes straight to fvck you up :D , he was a 60/70/80 mofo. Ramos too had that issue with him, but in a lesser way, still what a duo, no messing around them.