Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

RedDevilQuebecois

Seasons come and ago, and yet Arsenal keep on repeating the same few things.

I mocked them by comparing with Dortmund or the Boston Bruins, but I say they are edging closer to the Toronto Maple Leafs or the Dallas Cowboys in terms of choking.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Forgot Bellingham was playing. You pay over 100m for a player to turn up in these games

Adz_99

There's empty seats in the Etihad. Some of them have snuck out early to beat the traffic.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Arsenal trying to walk the ball into the net the entire second half, as per usual.
Yeah really weird display by then. Brain dead at times with their decision making

Roane

Don't watch much of City, or other teams these days. Haven't the time.

Watching City today and I can't say I disagree with the Haaland assessment. He hasn't much to his game outside goal scoring has he?

Or is it just this game?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Haalands lips and complexion make him look like Randall’s side kick from Monster’s Inc after he was stuck in that scream extraction machine.

FortunaUtd

First game they certainly didn't, arsenal were clearly better imo.
Only in the first half, then Bayern took over. Today Bayern hit the woodwork thrice and had more corners, attempts, possession, won duels etc.. Arsenal were clearly second best and that says something considering the sorry state Bayern have been in all year..

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Okay, let‘s hope for a lot of red cards and for Real to go through. :wenger:

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Bellingham has done nothing bar an excellent bit of play for the Real goal

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal are perineal bottlers mate, I’d back my Sunday league team to beat the feckers if there was pressure on it
Careful handling bottles near your perineal canal mate

Jev

What a difference it makes to get Doku on the pitch running towards defenders with purpose. Seems like Grealish thinks his sole purpose as a footballer is to win free-kicks.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

Watching City today and I can't say I disagree with the Haaland assessment. He hasn't much to his game outside goal scoring has he?

Or is it just this game?
To be fair (and I’d like not to be) Rudiger plays him better than anyone. Quick enough, big enough and sneaky enough to match up with him

Bobski

City are just a slow water torture death, incredible that they can do this against a team like Madrid but doesn't make it any more fun to watch.

Withnail

Or is it just this game?
He doesn't. Maybe not as harsh as Keane's League 2 comment but his general play isn't great.