Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I just realized today just how paper thin Real's attack is. They got kind of lucky that Bellingham suddenly started scoring all those goals, didn't they?

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Please give me Real, i dont think we have a chance against City

ForFuchsSake

Watching these teams, we aren't a million miles away from them.
I’d love to have what you’re smoking. They’re actually able to play one-touch/two-touch football retaining the ball for extended periods of time.

Our players can barely trap a ball.

jadaba

Still confident and hopeful of Real pulling a United-style undeserved steal after an entire match of one-way traffic against them.

FortunaUtd

I just realized today just how paper thin Real's attack is. They got kind of lucky that Bellingham suddenly started scoring all those goals, didn't they?
Yep. They've been saving up for Mbappé and Haaland but neither wanted to come :lol:
They do have Joselu though, where is he?

Bright_Eyes

I haven't been watching the game but BBC football's match stats shows huge City dominance their players have been ranked by the public as performed a lot worse than Madrid's. Why is this? Do neutrals really dislike City?

Red4ever27

Do Madrid have less players on the field? Jeez. Hard to watch City ball hog so much. They are so well drilled it’s crazy, but so incredibly boring to watch.

It’s also been repeated many times, and a bit of a cliche to say it again, but these City players do not look natural. Aside from the unbelievable roboticness of their play, they seem to have limitless energy. So much so it feels suspicious. Just like Pep’s Barcelona did. And Pep’s Bayern. Feels like there’s a hidden pattern there, if only someone could spot it…….. Ramon Segura on speed dial.

I’ll never believe they aren’t doping.
I've thought this for sometime now, it seems crazy that his teams just always has an insane amount of energy and never stop. But surely with the amount of testing they do it would be impossible to successfully get away with doping on a constant basis?

Zoo

Camavinga must be in double figures for losing the ball

Bole Top

I'll be honest, whenever I see Vini or Jude, I can't help but think City's win here wouldn't be the end of the world. Real by nature can't really be likeable team, but with those two... holy crap.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Joselu is their only recognised striker. It’s like just about the level above us having Weghorst last season

Redfrog

It will be because it isn’t our team and when it’s not your team you like to watch end to end games. But my point is if it was us playing like that you’d be happy right? As your own team you want to be dominant and not concede many chances while creating dozens.
Well, Guardiola is the best manager in the world by far. Of course, I will be delighted. And it will be alright as we are a great club.
But this robotic football from this plastic club in emptyhad stadium just feel souless and boring.

But anyway, I am a bit nostalgic of football of old days, when it was more about individual brillance. It has become too micro-managed now.

FortunaUtd

I'll be honest, whenever I see Vini or Jude, I can't help but think City's win here wouldn't be the end of the world. Real by nature can't really be likeable team, but with those two... holy crap.
Those two are odious twats but I would hug them lovingly and give them a foot massage if they kicked out City.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Madrid tiredness showing. The way city play it’s very hard for teams to match there fitness for 90 let alone extra time aswell