Champions League Draw | Group A: FC Harry Kane, United, Copenhagen, Galatasaray

GlasgowCeltic

wouldnt mind Milan and Newcastle getting through that group, would be another season wasted for Mbappe

Rustyspider13

Decent draw, happy to have avoided Spanish opposition. The United-Bayern games are going to be great.

maurinho

Supports
FC Porto
Lots of fun matches. Braga is one of those teams that can steal points from Real or Napoli but they’ve also struggled against Union in the recent past.

Can’t wait for Porto vs Barcelona and might have to grab me some tickets.

I put money on Milan to win the Champions League but that group has me worried

PoTMS

Remember when Evra scored that screamer in Munich? That was a good 60 seconds.

MalaysianRed7

Beat Galatasaray and Copenhagen away and I’d like to think that we’re home and dry. Bayern will be an amazing test - I genuinely think that they were as good as City when they met last season, at least for large parts of the tie. With Kim and Kane, I think they’re the best team in the world now. We’ll probably lose in Bavaria (hopefully not), but we can beat them in front of a packed OT under the lights.

Grande

I think Bayern is probably a bit early for us, but we beat and drew Barca six months ago, so we certainly have a fair chance. København (0-0, 1-0) and Galatasaray (0-0, 3-3) are classic banana skins for us according to my memories, but we certainly have a good opportunity for going through.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
I'm stoked, it's the perfect group. 2 smaller teams but not shit-tier that makes for boring matches, and United. I've been waiting for another tie against United for such a long time, they are always exciting and memorable.

siw2007

Will take that group. It’s not an easy group per se (we’re in the UCL, it’s not meant to be easy), but we’ve got two teams who we’ve got a great chance of getting the better of over two games and then Bayern who is a great test.

zaafi

I don’t like this draw. Bayern and Gala will be tough games, and there is every chance we underestimate Copenhagen.

Sods Law we would draw Munich after losing out on Kane to them.
If we can't go through here, we don't really deserve to go through :lol: very hyped for the Bayern matches though!

mu4c_20le

I think Bayern is probably a bit early for us, but we beat and drew Barca six months ago, so we certainly have a fair chance. København (0-0, 1-0) and Galatasaray (0-0, 3-3) are classic banana skins for us according to my memories, but we certainly have a good opportunity for going through.
Bayern are a shadow of themselves these days, it's Kane i'm worried about.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
City with an easy group again, what a surprise.
It’s ridiculous. Can’t remember the last time they had a belter of a hard draw, whether it’s groups or knockouts both domestically or European

It doesn’t really matter though they’d still get to the stage where they’d get someone tricky no matter what their group or R16 draw is, but it’s a bit sus at this point!

Rauður Djöfull

Probably almost impossible.

make friends with Copenhagen supporters and sit with the home fans and be quiet.
Am thinking this is the way as well, I don't care where I sit if I can just see it at the stadium (though obviously it would be ideal not to be in the hardcore FCK zone)

whitbyviking

Could always be worse people. The Geordies have a group of death, and a local “rapper” just released this, to celebrate their achievement

Grande

Bayern are a shadow of themselves these days, it's Kane i'm worried about.
They may be a shadow of themselves, but themselves were so good that those shadows are quite enough to give respect. Besides they have a lot of relevant CL experience in their set up now compared to us, counts for quite a bit.

el3mel

What the feck is this City group? Their luck in these draws are insane.

el3mel

Newcastle group will be a great experience for them considering that it's their first time playing at such level. They might not get through sure but I think they will benefit from this than playing shit teams.

Our group shouldn't be that hard to be honest. Two big teams and two teams who are supposed to be fodders. Just get 10 points at least from the the other two teams and we will go through regardless of Bayern games.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Good that Beheadcastle Utd aren't going to make it to Europa League either. And Atletico the cnuts will win their group too! Excellent.

Utd with 50/50 chance of seeing Thursday nights again after December.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Probably ended up with the hardest options from Pot A and C we could have asked for. Going to be tricky but, injuries permitting, we should be ok.