Champions League Draw: Thursday August 26 18:00 CET

Superden

these big ties between pot 1 and pot 2 teams are a bit meh as there is no serious jeopardy with top2 going through..

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
When I saw the BBC Sport headline, I thought we’d been drawn against PSG. Man City, not just there for the bad things in life.

spiriticon

Anyone but Shaktar or Zenit.

Those long away trips take a toll on the players

Jon@thon

What are Essien and the other bloke grinning at? Is it the loud nose breather with a mic, thought it was myself at first!

binary bot
'How can we make this as tedious as possible?' has to be the main question when they're organising these draws

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can’t wait to not beat Villarreal for the 6th time

Indnyc

Why did PSG have to go in Group A when no French team was in E, F and H? What did I miss? :confused?
I think it is because Lille are group G. When you have multiple representatives from a nation, they are split into 2 groups (ABCD, EFGH). PSG had to be from the group of A,B,C,D which meant only A was available.

JuliaScalaR

Supports
noone in particular
Why did PSG have to go in Group A when no French team was in E, F and H? What did I miss? :confused?
UEFA have the rule that if a country's FA has two participants, they should not play on the same day. A-D make one matchday and E-H the other one. As Lille was drawn in group G, PSG had to be somewhere in A-D.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Man, that constant psycho-stare from Al-Khaleifi is really something else. It just doesn''t get anymore movie villain than this