Group B Monaco-Dortmund-Spurs-
Steaua Bucureşti

Group C Benfica-City-Roma-CSKA Moscow

Group D Chelsea-Porto-Napoli-Karabakh

Group E Shaktar-Atletico-Anderlecht-APOEL

Group F Juve-Barca-Liverpool-Feyenoord

Group G RM-PSG-Olympiacos-Leipzig

Group H Spartak Moscow- Sevilla-Basil-Maribor

I'd be happy with a draw like this. We might not win our group but still should progress. Liverpool and Spurs would enjoy Europa League. City and Chelsea pretty straight forward.

prtk0811

To get battered again ? No thanks. This team is unstoppable at the moment.

I think we can do well against any of the other pot 1, even Bayern and Juve.
We were without our first choice centre backs and in a unbalanced wrong system .

The more we face the best right now the more we get confident in europe. Would love to see Ronaldo play against United at old Trafford.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I think we're gonna get Borussia Dortmund but would rather have Manchester City in our group; the other two teams could be Roma and let's say Feyenoord.

el3mel

We were without our first choice centre backs and in a unbalanced wrong system .

The more we face the best right now the more we get confident in europe. Would love to see Ronaldo play against United at old Trafford.
If you think the result will change if we change the CB partnership or play the system you prefer then you're dreaming. This Madrid side can batter any team when they like. Juve, Atletico, Bayern and Barcelona say hi ( and they all play different systems from each other's ).

I'll take Juve or Bayern. They're elite teams but I think our team can stand against both of them quite well. You can play other great teams away from this Madrid side.

Welbeckham

I think we're gonna get Borussia Dortmund but would rather have Manchester City in our group; the other two teams could be Roma and let's say Feyenoord.
I'm fairly sure we're not gonna get City or Dortmund because we can't draw either.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm fairly sure we're not gonna get City or Dortmund because we can't draw either.
I'm talking about Real Madrid, sorry for the confusion, and we always seem to get Dortmund, City or PSG in our groups but out of those 3 Dortmund are the deadliest to us and I think we can beat Manchester City or I least I consider one of the easiest teams from pot 2 along Benfica. We can't get Atlético, Barcelona or Sevilla, who are the strongest in that pot, and I also think we can beat PSG without much trouble but Manchester United has Mourinho so while we should win that wouldn't be easy at all.

SaboTaj

I'm talking about Real Madrid, sorry for the confusion, and we always seem to get Dortmund, City or PSG in our groups but out of those 3 Dortmund are the deadliest to us and I think we can beat Manchester City or I least I consider one of the easiest teams from pot 2 along Benfica. We can't get Atlético, Barcelona or Sevilla, who are the strongest in that pot, and I also think we can beat PSG without much trouble but Manchester United has Mourinho so while we should win that wouldn't be easy at all.
City? Clubs from the same country cannot be drawn in the same group.

Edit: Not to mention that clubs in the same pot can't be drawn against each other as well.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
City? Clubs from the same country cannot be drawn in the same group.
I know, I'm talking about the group I want for Real Madrid (I'm a Real Madrid supporter) to have and I would like us to beat City and play against Roma and mayber a portuguese team. I'm pretty sure we can draw City e_e.

AlwaysRed66

Looking at the pots it seems Ourselves & City have got a lot better chance of a good draw than Chelsea, seeing how many 2nd rate sides are in pot one compared to two.

black_crow

I hope we avoid Bayern Munich or Real Madrid.

It's not good to play the two best teams in the world so early. We need to grow as a team and that could destroy our spirit.
We will have better chances after the group stage.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sarri said he wants to play at OT....

SaboTaj

I know, I'm talking about the group I want for Real Madrid (I'm a Real Madrid supporter) to have and I would like us to beat City and play against Roma and mayber a portuguese team. I'm pretty sure we can draw City e_e.
Would love that to happen!

BULB

The game at Celtic Park would be great but you know it would be their 'game of the year', so would rather get someone else.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
Personally I dislike Liverpool way more than City. I love taking the piss and laughing at the most deluded bunch in the history of the game.

I am sorry to hear your ex is dating your best mate though.
Don't tar us all with the same brush matey, I suffer no delusions over the state of my football team of choice or their inability to address problems. Not once have I uttered the immortal words "this is our year" :D

Nor do I think Klopp is a messiah, or Coutinho is worth more than £70m.

If I were you though I'd have more of a rivalry with City as they're far more likely to be your rivals for trophies. Hating Liverpool is just hanging onto the distant past, ironically exactly what United fans throw at Liverpool fans - that or Stevie Me falling over.
Don't worry about my ex BTW, she was a munter anyway ;)

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Given that Man Utd is the Europe League winner and there are 5 english teams, can Man Utd face english teams in the draw?
I think last time this happened Liverpool was able to draw english teams.

ottosec

I don't care who we get, as long as we don't have to travel too far.

Needham

Celtic would be fun. And if they're serious about being a better class of supporter than Rangers fans I want to see them sweeping up Picadilly Gardens after the match.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Was bored so I did a mock draw.

Group A Bayern-Utd-Besiktas and Celtic

Steaua Bucureşti

I'd be happy with a draw like this. We might not win our group but still should progress. Liverpool and Spurs would enjoy Europa League. City and Chelsea pretty straight forward.
Would be an awesome draw. Especially if we somehow manage to end in 3rd place and kick out Liverpool :p

Sad Chris

Don't tar us all with the same brush matey, I suffer no delusions over the state of my football team of choice or their inability to address problems. Not once have I uttered the immortal words "this is our year" :D

Nor do I think Klopp is a messiah, or Coutinho is worth more than £70m.

If I were you though I'd have more of a rivalry with City as they're far more likely to be your rivals for trophies. Hating Liverpool is just hanging onto the distant past, ironically exactly what United fans throw at Liverpool fans - that or Stevie Me falling over.
Don't worry about my ex BTW, she was a munter anyway ;)
I still enjoy City dropping points and all, but I grew up with bigger and better opponents. City didn't get a sniff of anything during my childhood. So basically they haven't played a big enough role in my life to care as much for them.

I strongly dislike them, but I haven't had the time to build a passionate, deeply emotional hate for them the way I have for you. Ridicule needs to be earned, it isn't given away for free and the best thing I can say about Liverpool and their supporters is, they've truly earned every hoot and giggle aimed at them! Fully deserved!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Would be an awesome draw. Especially if we somehow manage to end in 3rd place and kick out Liverpool :p
How's your ticketing system? I'm guessing no seperate tickets can be bought if you're not a member or something similar? I'd love to watch a CL away game (Dortmund, PSG and Anderlecht being the other possibilities) should we end up in the same group (assuming we qualify tonight of course).

stubie

Would like from

Pot 1 - Monaco, Spartak Moscow, Benfica, Shaktar
Pot 3 - Olymapiakos, Anderlecht, Basel, Roma, Besiktas
Pot 4 - Qarabag (if they qualify), Apoel, Maribor

My predictions for these have always been shit so we won't get any of them

Mihai

Draw simulator

https://draw.inker.fun/#/cl/gs

Given the the playoff round isn't finished it obviously isn't what the draw could end up being but it seems to have everyone that is currently ahead on aggregate going into the 2nd leg.

Just did one and got Benfica, Olympikaos and Celtic

Group E
Bayern München
Atlético Madrid
Liverpool
APOEL Nicosia

Group F
AS Monaco
Manchester United
Besiktas
Celtic

Group H
Juventus
FC Barcelona
Tottenham Hotspur
NK Maribor

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Was bored so I did a mock draw.

Group A Bayern-Utd-Besiktas and Celtic

Steaua Bucureşti

This one is brutal. CL draw deserves one group like this though, it always happens.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
How's your ticketing system? I'm guessing no seperate tickets can be bought if you're not a member or something similar? I'd love to watch a CL away game (Dortmund, PSG and Anderlecht being the other possibilities) should we end up in the same group (assuming we qualify tonight of course).
Yea, you need a season ticket to be able to buy Champions league tickets. Not sure about the tickets for away fans though.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
I still enjoy City dropping points and all, but I grew up with bigger and better opponents. City didn't get a sniff of anything during my childhood. So basically they haven't played a big enough role in my life to care as much for them

I strongly dislike them, but I haven't had the time to build a passionate, deeply emotional hate for them the way I have for you. Ridicule needs to be earned, it isn't given away for free and the best thing I can say about Liverpool and their supporters is, they've truly earned every hoot and giggle aimed at them! Fully deserved!
I don't hate any club really. Dislike a few, some based on blatant jealousy for their success and some because they're joke clubs with plastic fans (Chelsea, City)

I tend not to take it all as seriously as some others though. I'm a fervent fan and spent way too much time and money over the years following LFC but I never see it as anything other than a hobby, and it's a game where the majority of opposition fans are decent lads.

Leeds would be the team I'd be closest to hating, and that's purely based on experiences with their service crew in my younger years when Leeds were actually relevant and not a parody club, and the times Hull and Leeds have been in the same league (like now) they never seem to fail to do something wankerish when they're in town. Even Millwall behave themselves most the time :D

Jerch

I got:
Group H
Real Madrid
Manchester United
AS Roma
RB Leipzig

And for a team from my country Maribor:
Group D
Juventus
Borussia Dortmund
Tottenham Hotspur
NK Maribor

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Shakhtar, Roma are Leipzig are the teams I want to avoid the most. Shakhtar because they are boring and it's a long trip (I know Moscow is longer but at least Spartak are legit big Russian club coming back to CL which could potentially be fun), Roma because we played them 85 times between 2007 and 2013 already, Leipzig because they are very good but have zero history and thus would not be a big European tie.

I hope Tottenham draw an easy group and @GlastonSpur comes here to be bullish so I can win some money through a bet again.

Havak

Pokemon master
I kind of hope we draw Juventus as the Pot 1 team. I think we could actually take a result off them in the Group Stages and it eliminates Napoli and Roma as draws from Pot 3 (along with Spurs and Liverpool whom we already can't draw). However, if we did get Benfica, Spartak Moscow or Shaktar I wouldn't complain (bar travel to Russia). I'd take anyone from Pot 4, though Leipzig and maybe CSKA woud be the ones I'd most like to avoid.

vic090482

I want united to draw in the same group as Feyenoord. I relocated to Rotterdam 2 weeks ago so it'll be great to watch United (if I can get tickets to the game).