Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Owen saying Liverpool are the best team in Europe.
Not the best team in England let alone Europe.

Dan_F

So glad I switched back to BT at full time. Owen has lost the plot.

Superunknown

Michael Owen. Fecking hell. An absolute tin of liquified shit. Liverpool just lost the final against a team that has beaten them, City, Chelsea, AND PSG. How are Liverpool the best team in Europe then? They're not even the best team in England. That's why we have LEAGUES to settle this shit.

SamVimes

Yeah Liverpool lost and lets all laugh, but it was their third Champions League final in for years. As a United fan that depresses me the most and indicates just how badly our Club has been run.

BlahRules

Michael Owen stating to not winning the league and UCL still means they are the best in the world. Rio putting him straight

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
What clear chances did Liverpool actually make? The Salah one maybe? Everything else was half chances.

I don't really but into this narrative that they deserved to win the game... There are 4 or 5 Madrid players who would get at least 9/10 for their performance.

always_hoping

Ridiculous record Spanish teams have in Champions league and Europa league finals the last two decades

Kaushal

Hoping Liverpool wins. My hate for Real Madrid is stronger than indiference for Liverpool.
It is clear that Liverpool fans are getting sabotaged. Real Madrid and their Mafia as always using all illegal tools to get an advantage. I despise that team.
How does Liverpool keeper look like? Haven't seen him yet.
This is why I love basketball. You can't play 3rd of a game like sh1t and then win, but football allows that.
I want Liverpool to win but that was a clear goal. Wtf.
I hope everyone agrees that Real Madrid doesn't deserve to be up a goal. They got dominated.
The rules are rules. I haven't created them. According to the rules the goal was illegitimate.
Real Madrid is luckiest and most corrupt team that has ever existed.
It is very easy to go through my posts to see that I'm not a Liverpool fan. I have been here since 2006.
It is really fun this football thing. It transcends boundaries. You cheer for Spanish project instead of organic English club.
Haven't been there yet. Might go there if RM wins this. Misery.
Because Liverpool are a real football club unlike RM Chelsea and Man City. I hate RM.
They are a Spanish King project with unlimited funds and unlimited influence to fix football matches.
Where does in United fan requirements is to be anti Liverpool even when they play most corrupt organization in football ?
Luck and corruption helps win trophies.
Sad day for football.
I'm not crying but I'm surely sad.
Ladies and Gents we have an imposter. Another Orc.

Mate, they are waiting there for you on RAWK.

Last edited:

Orange Tree

Madrid got their tactic right.

It's so annoying to think back how open and slow we were against Liverpool this season.

MoXoM

Hala Madrid!

Courtois was a beast tonight!

I can now enjoy the Summer and look forward to next Season... :devil:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
What clear chances did Liverpool actually make? The Salah one maybe? Everything else was half chances.

I don't really but into this narrative that they deserved to win the game... There are 4 or 5 Madrid players who would get at least 9/10 for their performance.
Salah had a chance in the first half saved by Courtois, then his amazing save in Mane, then Salah again. Liverpool had the better chances overall but it's mentality that won Real the title.

Gazza

Well done Madrid. You're state sponsored cnuts for sure that Ferguson wouldn't sell a virus to but you played better than us tonight.

Congratulations Man Utd fans. You're three-some celebrations with your favourite 'givers' City and Real can now begin. ;)
:lol: Now I remember why we keep you around

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
and now doubles down and claim real arent best because they were poor in the run up to the finals. the tears, the salty tears, oh my!!!!
Didn't win their OWN league OR the Champions League but they're the best team in Europe!!

Real Name

Did I say fek you Liverpool?

I demand a tagline for saying Madrid will go on to win it months ago. :D