Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Feck this, have to watch this in the background rather, it's giving me anxiety focusing only on it.
It's like someone slowly swinging around a knife near your eye socket, but the knife has been replaced by a bunch of VCR thieving cnuts who speak like they're just about to sneeze all of the time.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I'm sure Chelsea, PSG and City will be buzzing with the trophy they will get for outplaying them.

They found a way to win in each game. The best teams do that.
Not saying they should, so not sure why you're being arsey about it. I'm simply mentioning that were outplayed in all those games, so it's no surprise they're being outplayed here. They have a great character about them, but they were second best in all those games.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Wish we had gotten konate.
I love physical center backs although we would have ruined him as well.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Anyone who says Modric is better than Xavi needs to watch this match and many more all throughout his career. He gets dominated far too often in midfield battles. That never would happen with Xavi. And yes he alone makes all the difference. Modric is more of a clutch player but how to assert your dominance in the midfield amd some more in a match , he isn’t even fit enough to lace Xavi’s boots.
:lol: :lol:. Sure, sure...

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Kroos needs replacing.. they need legs in that midfield.. Getting overrun

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
And yet they're in final and the oil trio aren't. They're a team that rely heavily on moments of brilliance and boy do they get those moments in abundance.
They certainly do that.

I was merely mentioning the fact that they were outplayed in all those games so it's no surprise that they're being outplayed here. They relied on their opponents absolutely shitting the bed. Which is not their fault, of course.

chris123

Can every game be refereed like this? It's so enjoyable. Only obvious fouls getting called, any sort of light falling over just getting ignored.

always_hoping

Real Madrid players sweating buckets, all they have done in that half is running around chasing shadows.

frostbite

It's like someone slowly swinging around a knife near your eye socket, but the knife has been replaced by a bunch of VCR thieving cnuts who speak like they're just about to sneeze all of the time.
:lol:
This is more entertaining than the game!