Champions League Fixtures, Nov 6th/7th

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Because Salah's form has dropped in comparison to last season.

Even during last season whenever he was out of form or absent, they looked underwhelming.
Lionel Messi's spirit possessed Salah for a season and they still won feck all. Seriously Salah looks like his touch has abandoned him, maybe Pool fans will still blame Ramos?

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Wanted: Midfield. Paying well. Contact J. Klopp.

RedDevil@84

Shameless Pool copying our gameplan to play atrociously in first half and then give it all in second.

Fingeredmouse

Lionel Messi's spirit possessed Salah for a season and they still won feck all. Seriously Salah looks like his touch has abandoned him, maybe Pool fans will still blame Ramos?
Thought Salah was fantastic against Arsenal. Everything came through him.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not one shot on target from us. That's not the first time it's happened this season either.

I posted recently in the Klopp thread that he can't seem to fix one problem without creating another. In making us more solid he's gone and broken our attacking fluidity from last season (although even the defense looks poor tonight).

Might end up with Spurs, Liverpool and United in the EL...

Vadim

Liverpool play really slow this season don’t they? Why’s that?

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
embarassing performance by Liverpool in this first half, a second division team would have played better

Vadim

Liverpool fans on Twitter are all saying that the team misses Buvac now and that their football is like ours this season!

Wayne's World

Actually just looking at the second goal again, Allison really should have saved that

Poor weak hand to it and it wasn't near the top corner

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Still wouldn't be surprised to see a Pool win here
I think they will win. It will be classic small club feck up. Parking the bus, first goal, panic, second goal, more panic, 90th minute winner for Liverpool. Hope not but....

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Thought Salah was fantastic against Arsenal. Everything came through him.
Certainly different from last season where he could close his eyes and still end up dribbling past 2 players and slotting it into the corner.

I have seen him have some genuinely horrible moments this season, I'm talking about Lukaku bad. Can't control the ball to save his life, no hold up play, misplaced passes etc.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Not one shot on target from us. That's not the first time it's happened this season either.

I posted recently in the Klopp thread that he can't seem to fix one problem without creating another. In making us more solid he's gone and broken our attacking fluidity from last season (although even the defense looks poor tonight).

Might end up with Spurs, Liverpool and United in the EL...
No chance Valencia are totally awful this season.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
The Premier League has embarrassed itself in Europe this season, there's no way anybody can seriously claim it's the best league anymore.

We're basically out, Liverpool struggling, United will probably get through but have been crap ... City are the only decent ones, and even they lost to Lyon at home despite being invincible domestically.

I guess it's only the groups, but christ .. been some really, really poor showings. Liverpool vs Napoli, United vs Valencia and us vs Inter were simply dreadful.

nina.manutd

I'm not sure whether this is real or a dream. Red Star's excellent performance and unbelievable result. Hope we can hold on.

Very proud of our brave players.

Pavkov who scored two goals played 2-3 years ago played for a little 3rd league club.
Magic night no matter how the end will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
We don’t miss Buvac, ffs. We’re just poor today, it happens.

Can’t see us turning this around.

cyberman

So say they lose this and PSG loses v Napoli, Liverpool on 6 points then go into that difficult game knowing a loss (PSG 4 points) takes them into 3rd (maybe 4th)

Vadim

The Premier League has embarrassed itself in Europe this season, there's no way anybody can seriously claim it's the best league anymore.

We're basically out, Liverpool struggling, United will probably get through but have been crap ... City are the only decent ones, and even they lost to Lyon at home despite being invincible domestically.

I guess it's only the groups, but christ .. been some really, really poor showings. Liverpool vs Napoli, United vs Valencia and us vs Inter were simply dreadful.
Agree with you. There is one good team in the Premier League these days the rest are above average to absolute shite.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Time to stop sitting on your hands Jurgen waiting 70th minute like you do to change it. I want to see subs at HT and some fecking response!

Question to Pool fans on here: When was the last time we were losing a HT to come back and win under Klopp? anyone with a good memory?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal

The knockout stages are different. But still this season there is much more balance, Serie A looks significantly stronger, Bundesliga teams too, La Liga only Real Madrid looks well bellow their level. Its hard to say which country has the best league now imo. Reason why its even more stupid to create a Super League when you have the Champions League.