Champions League KO draw: Who do you think we’ll get?

giggs-beckham

Clueless
It will be PSG. CL fate seems to always draw the same teams to face each other a billion times in a short span.
Deportivo and Roma spring to mind. We always used to play Panathinaikos I seem to vaguely remember.

Hopefully not PSG, that would be so tedious, so bored of playing them.

Atletico would be a bit of a nightmare style wise too.
Might be a first CL meeting, might be mistaken thou.

edit. Yep, last time United played Atletico was in the European Cup Winners cup in 91

Hughie77

Cup draws haven't been to great of late until this year's Group in CL, and that wasn't a stroll was it. My guess is its PSG, or Athletico, or the other is Salzburg which would create some press. Does it matter realy whoever we get it's tough.

Lee565

I'm surprised so many have coupled Atletico with psg as most want to avoid, they seem very off the boil this season, though with rat face at the club I'm sure he would end up scoring against us if we played them.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Given all the Poch links, it feels inevitable we'll meet PSG this season.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Choose one:
PSG - Clash of the titans, every tv network and Uefa singing: money, money moneeey: Messy - Ronny

Sporting - Ronaldo, Bruno

Salzburg - Ralf

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Think we’ll get PSG but I want us to get sporting… Ronaldo and Bruno deserve a return to Lisbon, hopefully to help knock them out. Don’t want to play ath Madrid as I think it will be a tight and boring game. Wouldn’t mind Salzburg, will be an exciting game to watch aswell as they always play good football.

My only Eric

Nigeria always gets Argentina in the world cup

United always gets PSG in the Champions league

Man City always gets the easiest possible draw

And they say football is random...

RoyH1

We can take them lads. Ronald will be fired up for this one and their front line doesn't have the work rate we're used to from other top sides.

Betson

It was never going to be anyone else was it.

Tough draw , but we just have to get on with now. Ronaldo V Messi again , maybe for the last time ever.

Ajax Amsterdam v Inter Milan

Juventus v Sporting Lisbon

Bayern Munich v Atletico Madrid

Liverpool v RB Salzburg

Lille v Chelsea

Manchester City v Villarreal

Manchester United v Paris St Germain

Real Madrid v Benfica

Basso

Will be a new draw. Man Utd Ball came up twice.
Wasn't in the pot when A Madrid draw was made etc etc.
News from Spain that Atletico Madrid will put in a complaint.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Well apparently the errors are due to be investigated.

In other words, release a statement noting human error and make a behind the scenes agreement for a bigger slice of the TV money given that this tie will be the most watched of the tournament until the final.

Laurencio

I think we've all learned a lesson about the so called randomness of CL draws today.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It was so obvious we were going to play United again, I honestly don't care who we face, and if they redo the draw then fine, but I wouldn't mind playing United to start off the knockout competition. UEFA won't get much of another chance at Messi vs CR7 so they're probably all kinds of nervous about redoing the draw and all the money that could be lost from losing this match up. Let's see how much integrity their process really has.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
fecking incompetent :lol:
I wouldn't even care about getting PSG, you gotta beat the best eventually anyway. But clearly it has to be redone as they fecked it up so badly.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Must be a re-draw. The total value for a team winning the Champions League exceeds 100m euro in winnings / spectators / sponsors. You can't let there be a "oopsie" in there in that process, not one that directly impacts the outcome of the tournament.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
In before they draw United vs PSG a second time. Although I think PSG has technically the most chances of meeting up with Real Madrid right now so could be them as well.