Champions League KO draw: Who do you think we’ll get?

Who do you think we’ll get and who do you hope we’ll get? Potential opponents:

Atletico Madrid
PSG
Inter
Benfica
Sporting
Salzburg

Got a feeling, we’ll get Salzburg, football has a way of being ironic like that.

On a side note Chelsea are likely to get a very difficult draw, they’re probably praying for Lille if not it’s one of Bayern, Real, or Ajax

Hopefully not PSG. Had enough of them the last years.

But my guess is PSG.
Yeah that’s a point, football also has a habit of constantly throwing you up against the same team every year. At least it never became like Arsenal meeting Bayern, no matter how crap we got. :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I don’t mind PSG. I bet Ronaldo would love it to fecking stick it to Messi.

MattJ166

If we are looking at purely going through I'd like Salzburg or even Benfica / Sporting as I prefer those clubs. My personal pick would be Inter though, fun and enjoyable game which will prove to be a good test for us.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
PSG 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%.

Messi vs Ronaldo.

AaronRedDevil

I kinda hope we get PSG so I can cancel my flight to Paris and just get match tickets instead.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Inter

I don't actually think we will because I'm not really sure how I can think we'll get any team in particular in a random draw. Or at least one that's supposed to be random. Just picking them as a stab in the dark so I can congratulate myself on being right if I guess correctly.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Whats with this "take the strong team" attitude of recent years.

Our aim is to win or at least to go the furthest. We should be happy and wanting weak teams. Getting spanked by top teams so early is not my defintiion of fun

432JuanMata

Whats with this "take the strong team" attitude of recent years.

Our aim is to win or at least to go the furthest. We should be happy and wanting weak teams. Getting spanked by top teams so early is not my defintiion of fun
It’s the mindset that we are Man Utd we sill take anyone but forgetting that we have missed out CL a bit in last few years and when we didn’t we have flopped.
We aren’t at PSG level give me Salzburg

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Someone easy or PSG. My bet is on PSG because draws are random.

Bertie Wooster

I always want us to get an 'easier' draw, that gives us the best chance of victory - as opposed to the 'interesting' (bloody hard) draw that some prefer. So Sporting, Salzburg or Benfica would be my preference.

But I'm expecting us to draw one of the other three, in particular Atletico or PSG.

Greck

It will be PSG. CL fate seems to always draw the same teams to face each other a billion times in a short span.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Sporting v Man United all day long for me....just to get Bruno and Ronaldo completely pumped for the game.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Atletico would be the hardest of all the games, as good a squad as PSG have the sum of all their parts just isn't as scary as it should be. CR7 vs Ramos would be interesting to watch. Messi vs Maguire would not :(

I know its tempting fate, but last year a German manager came in half way through the season and won this competition…

Inter

I don't actually think we will because I'm not really sure how I can think we'll get any team in particular in a random draw. Or at least one that's supposed to be random. Just picking them as a stab in the dark so I can congratulate myself on being right if I guess correctly.
Why not? Not really kept up on inter so not sure how good they are, but looking at AC and even Juve this year the Italian teams don’t look to strong, actually think Atalanta is the Italian team that’s the best unit and could surprise in a ko tournament

Danish Wizard

We will get PSG.
But hopefully we will get Sporting, which should be the easiest opponent left.

RedDevil@84

Who do you think we’ll get and who do you hope we’ll get? Potential opponents:

Atletico Madrid
PSG
Inter
Benfica
Sporting
Salzburg

Got a feeling, we’ll get Salzburg, football has a way of being ironic like that.

On a side note Chelsea are likely to get a very difficult draw, they’re probably praying for Lille if not it’s one of Bayern, Real, or Ajax
PSG or Atletico I think, while Chelsea get Lille and Real get Sporting.