Champions league Last 16

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Please Please give us the chance to totally humiliate Real Madrid.
There would be so much potential in that tie for you, not least their defence is less than stellar though I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy if you went out to a Van Nistlerooy goal.

I'd just love to see the look on Calderon's face if Ramos got himself knocked out.

reddevilcanada

the games won't be played until February, until then a lot can happen and Madrid could get their act together, i'd rather play Athletico or Sporting at this stage, we could play the bigger teams where it really gets interesting.

Younited.7

united.7
"I am a man with simple tastes - I am always
There would be so much potential in that tie for you, not least their defence is less than stellar though I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy if you went out to a Van Nistlerooy goal.

I'd just love to see the look on Calderon's face if Ramos got himself knocked out.
Injured?

Would Huntelaar be available? Diarra would/will.

I think we could more than handle Inter - they aren't as disciplined as the Milan side we came unstuck against a few years ago, and with Carrick between Zlatan and their midfield (a la Mascherano) - i don't think they pose as much of a threat as some of the unpredictable sides in the draw. Stankovic et al couldn't hold a candle to Ronaldo and co.

Instead of misfiring in December - hopefully - we will be firing in February, and -- hopefully -- i/we will not be as apprehensive as we are now.

God knows... roll-on tomorrow.

Alex

the games won't be played until February, until then a lot can happen and Madrid could get their act together, i'd rather play Athletico or Sporting at this stage, we could play the bigger teams where it really gets interesting.
What he said, it's always good to have an easier round of 16 matching

Havak

Pokemon master
I really think we'll draw Real Madrid, I think it's set in stone that we're the team to play them, and knock them the feck out of the Champions League early on; send their domestic season into even further decline and feck them up for the future. Hopefully Huntelaar won't settle there quick, if he does I have a feeling he's going to be a big, big player.

I reckon Arsenal will draw, and beat, either Barcelona or Bayern Munich and make a statement. But fall short again against an English team in a later round.

I think Liverpool will get Inter Milan, and lose because they're shit.

Chelsea will struggle against whoever they draw, I see them getting Juventus for some reason. But I just have a feeling Arsenal will get Barca or Bayern, and Chelsea will get whichever they don't.

Don't ask me why I've written all of that, just got a feeling :/ Should be exciting to watch, almost forgot about this, better set my alarm for just before 12.

England1966

Cuckoo
we prefer Sporting but will be Real...and we will rock them.

Chelsky will get the easiest draw: Panatinaikos

Drifter

American
Would love to get Madrid.But could not take the crap that will come with the media regarding Ronaldo.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
No, they couldn't, we'd beat them comfortably. They aren't that special, and get shown up against any top side. Real and Barcelona spank them all the time (well they used to be a nightmare for Barcelona back in Torres days, not so much anymore).
Ooooooh, nothing like putting your neck on the block there Sarni.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Mystic Nick at your service. ;)

We will face the might of the Lyonnais, again.

It is somewhat hazy though, maybe the footballing gods will have it be Real.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Do you mean when they start explaining the draw or when we actually begin to see the already agreed upon fixtures announced as if new?

Officially the KO is at 11:00 GMT, so 35ish mins.

Dazama

So are Sporting and Athletico going to get worse in Feb??

I'd rather knock out the alleged big teams now - champions of europe and all that..

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
So are Sporting and Athletico going to get worse in Feb??

I'd rather knock out the alleged big teams now - champions of europe and all that..
Sporting and Atletico will not get much better and even at this point they'd still be easier opposition than Real Madrid.

You cannot win both league and European Cup while playing Real Madrid, Barcelona and Inter Milan on your way to the final. It's impossible.

We were lucky last season in that our second legs against Lyon and Roma were easy due to good results in first games. I wouldn't count on that against Real Madrid as I couldn't see us winning at Bernabeu.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's live on uefa.com, although I have absolutely no idea where to go on that site, it only say that it will be transmitted but doesn't say where.

Pointless.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Just heard that the United and Real Madrid representatives are sat next to each other, wonder if there's any interesting small talk going on. lol

botond

panatinaikaos in the winner bowl , still cant believe it