Champions League | Matchday 6

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I can never understand why so called Liverpool supporters come onto a United forum to make comments about a live game their team are involved in.. It's just weird.. more so then if they were to be playing against us :confused:
We have fans from all sorts of clubs on here. It is nice to hear someone else's point of view.

Deery

Dreary
Klaas Jan Huntelaar is 37 what a way to make you feel old.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Considering they lost arguably the best midfielder in the world, Bayern's midfield is still absolutely outstanding.
When all players are fit, Thiago wouldn't even be in the starting lineup.
Mueller, Goretzka and Kimmich are the preferred and best midfield.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Neuer casually sweeping, perfect anticipation. No one will remember it after the game, but it prevented a clear-cut 1 vs 1.

Dudu

I keep switching between Channels and keep missing all the goals.. :smirk:

Jaxa

If Pool manage to get 3 points from this it's a fantastic result because they've been garbage.

PoTMS

Ajax look pretty shit tbh. Surprised if they make it to the knockout stages. Atalanta and Liverpool are better teams.

JuriM

Ajax look pretty shit tbh. Surprised if they make it to the knockout stages. Atalanta and Liverpool are better teams.
Basically missing 2 of their this seasons sharpest players, Antony before the game and Kudus who got injured very early.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Yes. Not convincing by Ajax. Liverpool very lucky - but they were the better team. Faded blue plastic went 2-1, after the highs of last night feck all cheer this evening.

DRM

I can never understand why so called Liverpool supporters come onto a United forum to make comments about a live game their team are involved in.. It's just weird.. more so then if they were to be playing against us :confused:
Yes I find it strange too but I guess it's a testament to the high quality of the cafe that they'd rather post here than in their own forums

padr81

Supports
Man City
City 2-1 up from a non-existant penalty and a non-existant free kick... very harsh for Porto who have come here with a great gameplan
Non peno, stonewall freekick, and their gameplan was don't play football. We've absolutely dominated them from minute 1 till now.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Brave set of blanket substitutions from Klopp at 60 mins. All his key attacking players.

want to see more of this from Ole. Players need minutes to get form and you have to take that risk

PoTMS

Liverpool could've drawn Atletico, Dortmund or Barcelona. They drew Ajax.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I recall with fondness when Brian Kerr used call this team (H)ey-Jacks. Like the cleaning product. You could do a great skit on a hapless TV exec trying to persuade him to merge single Dutch and Clondalkin.

lysglimt

Scout
That Inter-team is a retirement-home

Handanovic 36, D'Ambrosio 32, De Vrij 28, Kolarov almost 35 - Darmian 30, Eriksen 28, Vidal 33, Barella 23, Perisic 31, Alexis almost 32, Lukaku 27

Pagh Wraith

That Inter-team is a retirement-home

Handanovic 36, D'Ambrosio 32, De Vrij 28, Kolarov almost 35 - Darmian 30, Eriksen 28, Vidal 33, Barella 23, Perisic 31, Alexis almost 32, Lukaku 27
Awful recruitment and squad building. I really don't know what Conte is playing at there and why the board entertains this nonsense.