Champions League | Matchday 6

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
"I've always thought you can get at Bayern, not many teams can get at them though". So what the commentator's actually saying is that you can't get at Bayern.
You can if you can, y'know

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Firmino looks incredibly poor these days and Gomez still doesn’t convince me. Had a poor 2020. Fabinho has been immense.
Matip and Alisson back ASAP please.

Nick7

Pretty boring game. Think Liverpool have been fairly comfortable bar one or two moments.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Pretty boring game. Think Liverpool have been fairly comfortable bar one or two moments.
Hang on, you're watching the same game right? Ajax have been all over Liverpool. Just relying on Mane breaks

padr81

Supports
Man City
Isn’t mahrez one of your best?!
Fantastic on the ball but lazy as feck without it and super greedy. He'll get 10-15 goals and 10 or so assists again this season but he's a liability when we haven't the ball. Has to play tonight cause we need Bernardo in midfield.

padr81

Supports
Man City
"I've always thought you can get at Bayern, not many teams can get at them though". So what the commentator's actually saying is that you can't get at Bayern.
Genius commentary right there.

Siorac

Atletico did have a few opportunities though, they were a bit wasteful in the final third.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
RAWK time
can't touch this

which one of you is this brave man:
Quote from: BFernandes on Today at 03:47:36 PM
A bit concerning looking at Klopp at the start of that press conference - he seems to be very rattled and lost his head completely.

Very reminiscent of when Rafa brought out his little bit of paper and then went into complete melt-down.
replays
C'mon mun, at least make some effort.
Ooooh BFernandes. I wonder which shower of shite this Jebroni supports...
Looks like someone won a game against PSG and Newcastle
How times have changed, never would have thought we would see the day. Wonderful.
Quote from: BFernandes on Today at 03:57:21 PM
I'm here for constructive and respectful discussion.

Isn't it a bit hypocritical for Klopp and the rest of your players to come out criticizing Pickford when your own players (particularly Robertson) has form for some rather ugly and nasty challenges himself?
replays
Run along now
"I'm here for constructive and respectful discussion.”
See ya Penaldes, run along back to Red Cafe, that’s a good boy.
"I'm here for constructive and respectful discussion.” ..
Are you though? I mean the question you ask is a bit weird. To answer it: not even slightly. Pickford's tackle was on another level to anything. Robertson is not particularly dirty either (especially compared to half your team). If Pickford did it on purpose he should be banned for 10 games. If he did it accidentally, he should be banned for life, as if someone has that little control over his own body, he is a danger to himself and all other players on the pitch and has no business being allowed on the pitch.
This quote beatifuly sums up the Mancs when they win a match
''Shits itself when you put it in the ring, but poke it with a stick and watch his bollocks grow '
axe time
I’m here too for that but you aren’t anymore. Byeeeeeeee
Ah maan, I just got on and was ready to reply with a witty post, you could have waited.

Went something along the lines of uh uh shouldn’t you be filming your next Simpsons episode, get it? He looks like Cletus you see. Ok, I’ll log off.

PoTMS

I'd have that Ajax number 8 instead of Pogba any day
He's certainly impressed tonight. Meant to be the next best thing at Ajax. He's been nominated for Golden Boy alongside Greenwood, Fati, Haaland, Sancho, etc.

Dudu

Commentators badly wanted a Liverpool pen.. for that? :rolleyes: