Champions League | Matchday 6

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
David Wagner coached the beginning of Schalke's last horrible season. Don't think he is still liked there? :lol:
I was joking actually. As it happens there was an interview with Wagner released today where he more or less stated that what happened at Schalke was all someone else's fault and there was nothing he could have done about it (just being head coach and all :lol:).
I imagine most Schalke fans were hoping his team would get slaughtered today and seeing him do so well must be yet another little slap in the face.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I was joking actually. As it happens there was an interview with Wagner released today where he more or less stated that what happened at Schalke was all someone else's fault and there was nothing he could have done about it (just being head coach and all :lol:).
I imagine most Schalke fans were hoping his team would get slaughtered today and seeing him do so well must be yet another little slap in the face.
Right, I saw that too.

Just imagine, before last season telling a Schalke fan "a year from now your coach will beat Manchester United in the CL and you will be in midfield of the second Bundesliga" :devil:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Barcelona third kit at least can pass for a barcelona kit

Also holy hell, that lineup :eek:

That looks marginally better than what sevilla puts out ffs

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Damn alphonso, slow down son, the grand prix was two days ago :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Barcelona want to play from the back here... already two or three incredibly risky escapes...

Still, they press well themselves and are not getting obliterated physically, so this may not be a massacre

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
@do.ob
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
David fecking Wagner

incredible

hope he bumps his pinky toe against furniture every day for the rest of his existence, the pathetic cnut

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I just witnessed the worst corner I’ve ever seen. Zenit player literally side footed pass to a Kovacic standing on the edge of the box with no-one near him. Utterly bizarre.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I just witnessed the worst corner I’ve ever seen. Zenit player literally side footed pass to a Kovacic standing on the edge of the box with no-one near him. Utterly bizarre.
The Iago Aspas corner.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Well, it's not a sequel to our last meeting, that much is clear already.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Bayern are starting to impose themselves on this a bit.

Ixion

Are there covid restrictions on how many people can be at this Barca game? Surprised how many empty seats.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Bayern highline means de jong is not arsed to stay onside.