Champions League | Matchday 6

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Nikolas Sule is a poor defender just got done by Felix there for the goal.

marktan

Great run from Lukaka there. I like Lautaro a lot but he has to do better with his touch and finish there

always_hoping

Ajax 62% possession, a long tíme since I seen the away side have such possession stats in Anfield.

el3mel

When did Darmian move to Inter ? They have really become our B team in Italy. :lol:

AshRK

Longball FC getting embarrassed at Anfield.

Grotesque football by the home team, as per.
Will be very littlw mention of it. Did press make anything out of the fact that Liverpool didn't even register a shot om target last week at home against atalanta

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The Ajax CB Schuurs looks really good. Hope we are looking at him

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
That Schuurs guy looks quality.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not convinced Neco Williams is anywhere near good enough for this level currently.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Will be very littlw mention of it. Did press make anything out of the fact that Liverpool didn't even register a shot om target last week at home against atalanta
We're sitting joint top of the league and top of our CL group. Why would the cub be getting criticized? We're also joint top scorers in the league.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
The Ajax CB Schuurs looks really good. Hope we are looking at him
That Schuurs guy looks quality.
For some reason Ajax people dont seem to rate him as highly as people from other clubs do.

They seem to think de ligt was significantly better and that schuurs has alot of growing up to do and has made some mistakes during matches.

He does look good and I wonder if De ligt's period there looked better not just because of the quality player he is but felt better due to the number of good quality players they had at the time like de ligt, ziyech, VDB, de jong, pre injury neres etc

marktan

1-1 at Inter.

Inter have been struggling to keep the ball in the last 15 minutes, it's a big problem with the way Conte sets up - neither the full backs nor the midfielders aside from Barella can keep the ball very well, so they struggle with being pressed. Young is decent at LB but they really need Eriksen and/or a better RB in to play that system.

Ollie Derbyshire

Liverpool seem to only have one tactic now a days, hoof it up front and hope one of their speedsters can isolate a defender. Not seen anything go through their midfield in the last few games.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Certainly would be! Not a lot would have had that happening.

Real lose next week, then then a draw for Shakhtar would be enough.

If Real draw, then Shakhtar would need a win, as their GD is quite inferior to Real's.
I thought first thing looked at is point in H2H, and Shakhtar is better there than Real, GD in H2H is second thing, also Shakhtar wins, third is goals scored in H2H, and fourth is away goals scored in H2H matches beetween teams with same points. Think that is how I read it the other day. Maybe wrong. Have to check.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Liverpool seem to only have one tactic now a days, hoof it up front and hope one of their speedsters can isolate a defender. Not seen anything go through their midfield in the last few games.
I think they play awful football at the moment. So dull to watch.

always_hoping

They feed off opposition errors also. Ajax playing out from the back is a dangerous game.