Champions League | Matchday 6

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Classic Walker cross into no man's land in the first half, and then this :lol:

There were actually people arguing he's some mythical deity because he plays for City in the AWB. He's shite.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
Jesus. Not a single spectator? Do they have a low vaccination rate or something? Nasty throwback to last season watching this.
Leipzig is in Saxony which is the worst hit region in Germany....and yes, it's also the region with the lowest vaccination rates.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
PSG have all the problems in the world but damn Messi-Neymar-Mbappé in attacking transition is going to be the stuff of nightmares for everybody else

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Probably, I think he knew exactly what he was doing. RB guy rolling around like a toddler having a meltdown helped him out.
Yes he exactly knew what he was doing. Extremely stupid nevertheless as he must know it will be captured on camera.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I fully expect Ajax to go balls deep into Sporting second unit. I hope we brought the Vaseline.

Gandalf

What on earth is Klopp doing playing Salah and Mane in a dead rubber during the busiest period of the season? If he dares whine about the number of games in the next couple of weeks I hope some journalist calls him on his bullshit. Too afraid to drop points in a meaningless game so he will run his best player into the ground.

VivaRonaldo85

Salah and Mane starting in a dead rubber in Milan. Mental that. City just done similar too with some of their first XI tonight. Must be these mangers obsession with winning games whatever the circumstances.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I didn't realize AC were top of Serie A. Great to see them back at it again.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Salah and Mane starting in a dead rubber in Milan. Mental that. City just done similar too with some of their first XI tonight. Must be these mangers obsession with winning games whatever the circumstances.
According to reports, Salah and Mane were fit enough to play this one and not at risk at all. Thiago, Van Dijk, Henderson and Jota were all in the 'red zone' according to Klopp which is why they haven't travelled.

Sviken

Maybe Liverpool need the money? You do get some amount from winning these games and Liverpool aren't rich by any means.

PoTMS

Come on Porto. Beat these Spanish cnuts so we can beat you in the knockouts.

Deery

Dreary
Salah is on another level will be surprised if he doesn’t score if he stays on 90 minutes.