Champions League | Matchday 6

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Brilliant goal and so obvious what was going to happen. When he slid that ball into the forward, you just have to hack him down..

The 1 2 was so obvious. Just haul him down and give a fk.
Laporte has a yellow I think

City didn't do much wrong all game but they need to take the L and move on to Anfield

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Brilliant goal and so obvious what was going to happen. When he slid that ball into the forward, you just have to hack him down..

Exactly what I thought was going to happen. You just know Fernandinho fouls him there and takes the booking.

JuriM

As City is mocked by having no fans and an empty stadium - then whatever you say about PSG project, their fans are real and true football fans

Cloud7

It's like people haven't been watching Messi for more than a decade :lol: You have to take the foul in that position

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Ander still has an engine. He's plugged that hole at right back all night, and yet always seems to be the midfield furthest forward when PSG attack.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Absolutely filthy goal from Messi. Give him the ball more and he’ll do amazing things

arnie_ni

Laporte has a yellow I think

City didn't do much wrong all game but they need to take the L and move on to Anfield
Does he? Thatl explain it.

You could actually see the whole thing happen before he even played the pass to mbappe Hes done it so often

laughtersassassin

You'd think Porto were match fixing with the goals they've conceeded tonight.

3 out of 4 they literally more than gifted to them. May as well have just kicked it in their own net haha

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Firmino's goal is hilarious. Goalkeeper going full sprint for that ball :lol:

MichaelRed

Can't wait for the revisionism in the coming days about how Messi dominated the game despite doing naff all but walk around all game.

arnie_ni

Exactly what I thought was going to happen. You just know Fernandinho fouls him there and takes the booking.
Someone like herrera and veratti would have as well. That snide cnut in midfield is something we miss I think

United Hobbit

Porto are infuriating me and their goalkeeper gifting Liverpool goals they always roll over for them it's embarrassing