Champions League | Matchday 6

Deery

Dreary
Liverpool going to thrash Atletico Madrid, they’re in some form this season

Edit: goal

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Leipzig are all over PSG. Not doing Poch's reputation any favours.
Being all over the opponent, missing fecktons of sitters and then losing by a high score is Jesse Marsch's entire M.O.

We won, was it 6-2?, against his Red Bull Salzburg with them missing about 15 sitters. Will be the same tonight.

Godfather

Being all over the opponent, missing fecktons of sitters and then losing by a high score is Jesse Marsch's entire M.O.

We won, was it 6-2?, against his Red Bull Salzburg with them missing about 15 sitters. Will be the same tonight.
Sums him up very well.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Yeah, Dortmund getting spanked again would be delicious, I'd love to see the faces of Watzke and the whining of the German press.:drool:

Speaking of Feyenoord, their fans plastered a big Feyenood on the Berlin Wall today:nono::

You sure that wasn't you trying to prove redcafe that you're a top Dutchie?:wenger:
Yeah our fans are a bit special in Europe. I can neither confirm nor deny that.

PoTMS

Now Conte has gone and Ten Haag is not going to be available for the immediate future, I'm struggling to see who we can bring in. Watching PSG, I'm not sure the answer is Pochettino but I know as sure as feck it isn't Ole.

Jaxa

Liverpool are annoyingly good again this season,

I really hope Klopp leaves in the next year or two and Slippy G takes over

Ixion

It's alright guys Ole's record is identical to Klopps at this stage so that'll be us in a year or two.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Stupid by Adams. He needs to cut that shit out. Does it for the national team too.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
2-0 is dangerous scoreline for us. If we coast and slow things down from here, we'll let Atletico to get back in the game.