Champions League | Matchday 6

432JuanMata

I watched Sheriff against Shaktar and they were great with some exciting players but beating Real away is different level.

PoTMS

Surprise, surprise. Cakir fixes another game in a Spanish team's favour.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I watched Sheriff against Shaktar and they were great with some exciting players but beating Real away is different level.
Worth remembering Shakhtar’s youth team won 3-2 at Real Madrid last year after their senior squad couldn’t play because of COVID. :lol:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Didn't quite look like jewels of Sporting Clube de Portugal.
Pote has been injured, Goncalo Inacio is injured and we lost Mendes.

On top of that we don't have a goal scorer no striker at all especially with Pote being injured.

Also our coach is 36 and his first time In the CL.

Hopefully we can pick up points vs Besiktas and get into Europa.

bosskeano

I'm sorry but that is an absolute joke of a penalty against Milan. The ball bounces up hits the guy in the stomach then bounces off the knee of the Athleti player only then to hit his hand. He wasn't playing the ball even when it hit his hand the second time as he was trying to move it away from the ball because they kept fighting for it. How VAR and that fuking turkish ref can screw them over like that. That twat should be banned from european football.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Sheriff right now reminds me of Costa Rica at World Cup in Brazil. Everyone laughed at how hard their group was and they went on to win it with Italy and England knocked out before final round of games. This one looked ridiculously hard for Sheriff and here they are sitting too comfortably with 6 points. If they take any points from Inter in the upcoming two games they will have a great chance to go through as both Inter and Shakhtar are on just 1 point now.

432JuanMata

Worth remembering Shakhtar’s youth team won 3-2 at Real Madrid last year after their senior squad couldn’t play because of COVID. :lol:
Yeah this Real side while being the best in La Liga are nothing like the side of a few years ago.

::sonny::

Never seen something like that since the times of byron moreno, need an investigation

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Sheriff Tiraspol leading a group with Real Madrid and Inter Milan??

Cloud7

Sheriff Tiraspol leading a group with Real Madrid and Inter Milan??
To be fair Inter are historically pretty crap in Europe. The only exception in recent times was when Mourinho was there and Moratti was going hard for a CL.

Cloud7

As much as Simeone has been good for Atletico, he is very near the top of the list of (realistic) candidates I would never ever want near the United job.

Dismember

Never seen something like that since the times of byron moreno, need an investigation

I love how kessie got sent off in minute 28 for slightly stepping on a players boot while defending him, but atletico madrid player stepped on tonali’s foot and tore the front of his boot and the referee didnt even call it a foul. Anything less than a permanent ban on this ref from uefa is a disgrace. Uefa referees make serie a look so clean in comparison.

Matt851

Just to say.. if we played like this against PSG, we’d (mainly Ole) be getting absolutely crucified by loads on here.
Sort of ignores the fact city have won a lot recently, that buys you some leeway. Its the consistent shittiness of performances people get most irritated by

Dismember

Uefa referees are the most suspicious in the world. And they keep insisting on the same faces, why dont they change them? This Cakir for instance should have been replaced since ages. Day by day and slowly uefa is losing credibility. Its these things that will really be the end of it. Give USA control over this european horror show. Even if they call it soccer, they will be forgiven.