g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League QF Draw | Manchester United v Barcelona

Johan07

According to UEFA, Man Utd will have to play away in the first leg of the QF if Mn City are drawn at home in the first leg. It doesn't matter if Utd are drawn to play at home first, it will be switched if City are drawn at home. UEFA have said that the team who finished lower in last seasons Premier League, i.e. United will have to move their fixtures around
Well, that would be a good thing since its better to start away. Question is if the same thing applies if both teams are drawn away with the return-game scheduled at home at the same day? Probably would I guess.

peridigm

According to UEFA, Man Utd will have to play away in the first leg of the QF if Mn City are drawn at home in the first leg. It doesn't matter if Utd are drawn to play at home first, it will be switched if City are drawn at home. UEFA have said that the team who finished lower in last seasons Premier League, i.e. United will have to move their fixtures around
Why not let one play Tuesday and the other play Wednesday?

Hughie77

We will get juve as soon as they got through, have a feeling we have them if not it's the bindippers , would like Ajax myself good club and there's at least 1 decent one going to semis.

Kapardin

Leaked photos are always true. Barca ffs!
According to leaked photos prior to the Ro16, we were facing Barca. I hope you are kidding.

The only time a draw was revealed ahead of schedule was when Roma posted about their Liverpool tie. So maybe it's not entirely random, in which case we can expect Barca vs Porto, City vs Ajax and United vs Liverpool with Spurs getting Juve as an afterthought. All their favorites and moneybags progress, while the greatest footballing rivalry is sure to be an attraction.

AaronRedDevil

According to leaked photos prior to the Ro16, we were facing Barca. I hope you are kidding.

The only time a draw was revealed ahead of schedule was when Roma posted about their Liverpool tie. So maybe it's not entirely random, in which case we can expect Barca vs Porto, City vs Ajax and United vs Liverpool with Spurs getting Juve as an afterthought. All their favorites and moneybags progress, while the greatest footballing rivalry is sure to be an attraction.
I remember every year for 3 years leaked photos came true. The days arsenal were a decent CL team.

Ahsan_6386

I saw another photo on troll football India Facebook page which showed the following draw :

1. Liverpool vs Ajax
  2. Juventus vs Porto
  3. Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspurs
  4. Barcelona vs Manchester City

GiddyUp

I want Barcelona, the look on the rats face will be priceless when Smalling takes him out of his pocket.

Member 90887

I remember every year for 3 years leaked photos came true. The days arsenal were a decent CL team.
The thing is, there is only a finite number of possibilities. so you just have to leak a few of them and you'll be sure that it'll be the one highlighted after the draw.

Rajma

The "leaked" draw doing the rounds this time is:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1nYSLNW0AA_L-r.jpg

Man City vs Porto
Juventus vs Liverpool
Spurs vs Ajax
Man Utd vs Barcelona

Obviously take it with a pinch of salt. I wonder how many more "leaked" versions we'll get :rolleyes:. But I do think it's City's title this year and I do think they'll get Porto.
Could it be why press have been fed by UEFA around the regulations with respect to clubs from the same city playing on the same day at home?

Devil may care

Hoping to see;

Ajax vs Manchester United
Manchester City vs Juventus
Liverpool vs Barcelona
Spurs vs Porto

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Well, that would be a good thing since its better to start away. Question is if the same thing applies if both teams are drawn away with the return-game scheduled at home at the same day? Probably would I guess.
It seems so. Strange set of circumstances. I know Manchester is much smaller but I don't remember this being brought up when Arsenal and Chelsea were both in it

Chairman Steve

Arent these leaked draws from people who set their Twitter account to private, tweet out all the possible combinations then delete all the ones that aren’t what actually happened? Then that someone can then proclaim he’s a UEFA insider or some card counting genius or whatever shit they want to carry on that high horse they’ll straddle on.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Arent these leaked draws from people who set their Twitter account to private, tweet out all the possible combinations then delete all the ones that aren’t what actually happened? Then that someone can then proclaim he’s a UEFA insider or some card counting genius or whatever shit they want to carry on that high horse they’ll straddle on.
I once thought of starting a **** on YouTube by setting videos to private then releasing my predictions in all their glory.

mdvmia

Supports
Barcelona
The rules include consecutive nights as well (so no games in the same city on consecutive nights). Not sure why, seems odd to me.
Is this a new thing or does it only apply to Manchester for some reason? I remember Atletico and Real having home matches on consecutive nights a few times such as the 2016 quarters.

el3mel

There's a different 'leaked' draw doing the rounds as well.

Apparently what's written in :

Pool vs Ajax
Juve vs Porto
United vs Spurs
Barca vs City.

We'll see tomorrow, ha! If that's true then they have been fixing it alright. :D

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Apparently what's written in :

Pool vs Ajax
Juve vs Porto
United vs Spurs
Barca vs City.

We'll see tomorrow, ha! If that's true then they have been fixing it alright. :D
If there was any truth they'd surely change it now though.

Rajma

There's a different 'leaked' draw doing the rounds as well.

Why would he even contemplate posting such stuff on social media, and surely an accidental posting is highly unlikely only for him to recognise it seconds later. I will call it a dogshit.

Also very dodgy for the picture to be taken at such angle for it to have this mysterious and leaked vibe.

Considering how many of these fake draws are doing rounds, some are bound to get it right.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Why would he even contemplate posting such stuff on social media, and surely an accidental posting is highly unlikely only for him to recognise it seconds later. I will call it a dogshit.

Also very dodgy for picture to be taken at such angle for it to have this mysterious and leaked vibe.

Also, considering how many of these fake draws are doing rounds, some are bound to get it right.
Agreed

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'd have taken that draw for what it's worth!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
All these 'leaks' and you can't get a fecking clear picture. The UCL director must have been drunk out of his mind. Reminds me of all those bollocks big foot sightings.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Hoping we get Porto, Ajax or Spurs tomorrow. Can't deal with the nerves of playing Liverpool or City.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Hope we (Porto) can avoid City and Barcelona. Don't want Liverpool again. Would prefer Ajax, no question. Nice club and the only one we have a chance with. Failing that I'd take Spurs and United before the rest :D

The gap between EPL and minor leagues like us is getting way too big. We bought one forward in the winter transfer market for 1M euros. Who the feck still buys strikers for that amount in England? With that said I believe any team will have a tough match in our stadium. The players really work their asses off till the final whistle.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Very good from the Prague number 9.

Very smart to cut back instead of going for a shot like many strikers would.