Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

bsCallout

TAA showing he's completely turned the corner and is best RB ever or back to his usual standard this season?

Irrational.

Man I hate the shit Messi gets for that tie when he won them the first leg and put 3 chances on a plate for them in the 2nd leg only for his teammates to feck him over. Really shows how Ronaldo and Messi are literally expected to beat teams on their own or else they have played bad. Dembele was a joke over two legs that time.
I hold Dembele solely responsible for not finishing the job and burying Liverpool when Barca were 3-0 up in the first leg. How he didnt finish that chance and put Barca through is disgraceful. We gave Liverpool that lifeline and the glimmer the hope to batter them in the return leg.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He's the equivalent of Ousmane Dembele in Liverpool's CL winning season. Prick.
It's so infuriating. If Liverpool walk away from this knowing a 2-0 win gets them through, they're going to do it. I just know it.

dbs235

TAA showing he's completely turned the corner and is best RB ever or back to his usual standard this season?
His usual standard has been quality, this is the first season he's been poor. Having said that, he's not a great defender, took me a while but now I've definitely come round to the idea that he should play in midfield.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Dortmund hanging on now, they've ran out of legs

Woodenlung

Bellingham has no right to be as good as he is. He's 17 years old and looks utterly comfortable in a Champions League knock out game.

Deery

Dreary
DeBruyne’s passing is this insane inch perfect all the time.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Modric is easily the best CM in the world over the last 7 odd years. Just a brilliant, brilliant player. Even in his advanced years I can’t think of many currently better.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I thought Dortmund had some good players? They are awful

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Kroos and Modric so nice against Pool's pressing.