Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
This set of Semi finalists means the competition could be renamed 'The Nicholas Anelka Invitational'.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It's disappointing to see most of your posts become WUMs, of late. You had some good content earlier.
It just irks me sometimes when there's too much comments of the same nature and direction, and then I become contrarian. Fair enough if you don't regard this as quality posting, but the intention is not winding up for the sake of it, and I don't agree it's most of my posts.

Last edited:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Good point
I should revise to.

Plastic v Plastic
Plastic v The Spain govt pumped in a load of wad, but they have actually got a history
Well if you want to go down that line, then they have to be the original plastic club owing to the patronage of Franco.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Good point
I should revise to.

Plastic v Plastic
Plastic v The Spain govt pumped in a load of wad, but they have actually got a history
History, exactly! Not like all these bloody artificial, newcomer clubs like Manchester City (founded 1894) and Chelsea (founded 1905) that have come along lately spoiling the beautiful game..

I'll give you PSG..

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Good point
I should revise to.

Plastic v Plastic
So really your basis isn't money but trophy count. So basically you're the biggest plastic of them all :lol: