Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Porto playing well up until the final act, just don’t look like scoring at all.
Giving us a much better game than Atletico did across both games. They're a good side.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Maybe so, the commentator mentioned something about Herrera at CB but they could be talking shite.

I've got PSG on the laptop and Chelsea on the telly and the Caf on me phone so it's hard to keep track :lol:
With some of these commentators I have no chance keeping track. Keown is doing my head in.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wasn’t Marquinhos ultra mega gig new thing for Ligue 1 hipsters? Replaced in 30th minute against first decent opposition in a while.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Bayern are playing into psg's hands here keeping it close. Don't they know the way to beat psg over two legs is to lose big in the first so they can collapse in the second?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bayern are playing into psg's hands here keeping it close. Don't they know the way to beat psg over two legs is to lose big in the first so they can collapse in the second?
You'd think teams would have learned by now.

cyberman

The amount of easy chances missed against PSG this campaign is mind boggling. Theyre blessed.

RashyForPM

Bayern should be winning comfortably. PSG have scored from both shots :lol:

Need to put the ball in though. Choupo-Moting has been their best player, which is just strange to say considering he got relegated at Stoke in 2018. What an improvement.

T_Model101

How's Alaba doing out there?
Is he looking good value for the team that pays him £400k a week?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Maybe so, the commentator mentioned something about Herrera at CB but they could be talking shite.

I've got PSG on the laptop and Chelsea on the telly and the Caf on me phone so it's hard to keep track :lol:
You have us on the phone? Phone!? Caf should be on at least 27 inch monitor.

Andre Kagawa

I’m not really sure. If they don’t score again then I don’t know because I’d bet good money that Bayern score at least two in Paris.
Depends. They‘re clearly having some sort of defensive injury crisis judging by their line-up and substitution. If they can get 1 or 2 players back for the 2nd leg I'd back them to go through.

If LewanGOALski wasn't out injured it would be a whole other matter.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just looked at the scores, both Chelsea and PSG leading, scoring from their only shots on target as both opposition rack up hatfuls more attempts.

Is it as harsh as it sounds?

LoneStar

Is Lewandowski back for the return leg? Think Bayern are missing him, although the replacement scored a cracking header.

Set up nicely so far, but Bayern's high line should make all their fans nervous, when you have that PSG front 3 ready to counter in a moment.

Lyricist

Bayern 1-2 PSG

15 | 02 shots
06 | 02 on target
01 | 00 woodwork
09 | 01 corners
60 | 40 possession

PSG doing well, not bad to be up 2-1 at half time in Munich. But they are riding their luck a bit, Navas is great, and they've been clinical when they had the chances. Offensively Paris have a lot of space when they get there, defensively they've been frail.

Bayern have been great for 95% of that half. Neuer fecked up for the first though after shambolical defending by the back 4, and then again Bayern's back 4 not attentive for the second goal.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Is Lewandowski back for the return leg? Think Bayern are missing him, although the replacement scored a cracking header.

Set up nicely so far, but Bayern's high line should make all their fans nervous, when you have that PSG front 3 ready to counter in a moment.
Believe Lewa is confirmed out for the next 4 weeks so no chance he'll be back for the return leg next week.

LoneStar

I think both teams have a decent chance of beating City, but PSG edge it for me. Their pace on the counter could really hurt City, while the Bayern game would probably end up a high scoring affair that could go either way.

Cast5

Martin Leone has picked out Choupa-Motta, Choupa-Motor and Marchisio as the stand out players and I agree with her.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Basically the German Naby Keita.
Tbf I haven't watched him a lot so can't comment except the obvious sub tonight but thing about Bundesliga hipsters is that they pick some random player from Bayern, Dortmund etc. and praise him like he single handedly won them all the trophies when in reality there were at least 5 more important players in the team. And it usually turns out they aren't right when they face really good opposition, like tonight is the case.

I remembed Boateng being praised like best CB in the world, and he was generally very average in CL, nowhere near Bayern's best player. He had one or two very good seasons in Bundesloga when Bayern were generally great and that was it.