Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

vodrake

Thankfully Di Maria was able to recover from that broken leg so quickly

Walters_19_MuFc

So not going to get their money back? They paid a lot of money for him to just keep winning Ligue 1. They really do need to win it this year.
Its true. Close to 400M on he and Neymar and nothing to show for it.

I think, even if they do win it this year, Mbappe will go anyway. Probably fetch around 130M for him maybe, with Poch using that money to try and get Kane.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
PSG defend way better than last week. We won't get 30 chances to waste this time around.

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
So, the game is rigged isn't it. PSG gonna fall everytime someone looks at them, Bayern gets wrecked and the ref says play on... nice.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
PSG are defending really well, credit to them but it makes for dreadful viewing.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Its true. Close to 400M on he and Neymar and nothing to show for it.

I think, even if they do win it this year, Mbappe will go anyway. Probably fetch around 130M for him maybe, with Poch using that money to try and get Kane.
Maybe. Levy will want top dollar and he will not want to sell him within the PL. If he went to Chelsea, that would be his Spurs legacy gone for a burton.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Bayern have peppered the PSG goal, but the best chance of the tie goes to PSG.

Zoo

That’s brilliant from Neuer. Backed himself in a 1 on 1 duel against Neymar and won.

Walters_19_MuFc

Surely PSG as Lewandowski might be back for a semi? Gnabry presumably would be out of the COVID protocol as well.
Wasn't aware. If that's the case, then I guess he would prefer PSG. That being said, I look at the way PSG counter and cant help but think they'd hurt City more, especially if City dominate possession.