Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
:lol: Ronaldo "Vai pró caralho" to the ref

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Brahimi is so good. Seems to play with slippers, so light and nimble is his touch.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
I don´t think they deserved it and they should have had a pen

It was too close to Khedeira to be a pen imo. And they deserve it, two games where they;ve left the oppositions most dangerous player unmarked, schoolboy stuff.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
It was too close to Khedeira to be a pen imo. And they deserve it, two games where they;ve left the oppositions most dangerous player unmarked, schoolboy stuff.
Yeah yeah i get you constantly trying to downplay anything Ronaldo does but i´m talking about the run of play and they didn´t deserve to conceed. They were being better than Real.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Yeah yeah i get you constantly trying to downplay anything Ronaldo does but i´m talking about the run of play and they didn´t deserve to conceed. They were being better than Real.
That's bollocks. If you're going to make schoolboy errors you don't deserve to lead. You get what you deserve unless you're done out of it by a poor refereeing decision or bad luck. And why are you getting your knickers in a twist over me highlighting that they were free headers? It's more about highlighting Schalke's lack of quality so keep your hair on.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
:lol::lol::lol:

This is one of the worst defensive performances I've seen this season.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
It's more about highlighting Schalke's lack of quality so keep your hair on.
I don't get it. They're playing fantastic football in an away game at Real. If that's pathetic, I wonder how you describe the embarrassing performances by Liverpool, Arsenal or City.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Booooo in Spanish.