Champions League R16 return fixtures

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
nah mate you're the one who spat the dummy at me talking about Schalke allowing free headers. And I'm a Messi fan, not a Barca fan. For someone not fussed you certainly cry wank a fair bit.
Why not just admit you are a gloryhunter Barça fa who loves Messi? Nothing wrong with that. I´m not fussed, is responding to your usual nonsense cry wanking? Then it´s all you do everytime someone praises Ronaldo. And lets face it, you do that alot, because with Ronaldo´s numbers, trying to downplay his feats take alot of time (which you clearly have).

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
The first one wasn't unmarked at all. The second all the more though, Matip gave up on that one.
Of course it wasn´t. That´s all i was saying. The second one was obviously an easy one. I don´t understand why it´s so hard for Messi´s bumboy Snake to understand that.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Why not just admit you are a gloryhunter Barça fa who loves Messi? Nothing wrong with that. I´m not fussed, is responding to your usual nonsense cry wanking? Then it´s all you do everytime someone praises Ronaldo. And lets face it, you do that alot, because with Ronaldo´s numbers, trying to downplay his feats take alot of time (which you clearly have).
Just keep the thread on topic and pull your knickers out your arse and stop whinging like a jilted fanboy.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I have been watching Porto vs Basel, the technique displayed by both team is superior to Utd's sadly, Porto play some lovely football at times.

LinkesAuge

Max Meyer is a gem, he just needs to bulk up a bit and develop some consistency in his performances to become a Iniesta-type player.

Theonas

Scout
I swear 99% of world of football are following with "that's shocking defending" on this forum. Get over it! All goals come from defensive mistakes, it'really boring pointing out after every goal.

Skorenzy

Of course it wasn´t. That´s all i was saying. The second one was obviously an easy one. I don´t understand why it´s so hard for Messi´s bumboy Snake to understand that.
Wouldn't exactly call it easy, it was an excellent and determined run by him to meet that, but the cross was so perfect that it screwed both Matip and the GK... Keane just called it a "straightforward" cross :lol: if anything the finish was the more straightforward part of that goal, the cross made that situation really, left the goalie in no-man's-land.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I have absolutely no idea why you guys entertain & get into discussions with such jokers. Reading your argument, I didn't even need to click on 'show ignored content' to know who that must be. These threads are in fact lot better readings when you put such posters on ignore.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Just keep the thread on topic and pull your knickers out your arse and stop whinging like a jilted fanboy.
:lol: Fanboy? you are the one who´s a Messi fan. How can you call someone fanboy? You really are an embarassment. But i´ll stop with this because 90% of my posts here (in contrast with you) are about Sporting and portuguese football. Not wasting my time with the likes of you. You should try the same, post something about Motherwell instead of the same tiresome Ronaldo vs Messi crap

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I have absolutely no idea why you guys entertain & get into discussions with such jokers. Reading your argument, I didn't even need to click on 'show ignored content' to know who that must be. These threads are in fact lot better readings when you put such posters on ignore.
Eh i don´t like to put people on ignore. I was just responding and disagreeing with him but that apparently makes me a Ronaldo fanboy :lol: You just have to read my posts here to notice that i don´t care about individual disputes.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I have been watching Porto vs Basel, the technique displayed by both team is superior to Utd's sadly, Porto play some lovely football at times.
Porto although second in the league have clearly the best squad in Portugal. They play a very technical football. Paulo Sousa´s managerial style is moulded on Mourinho´s philosophy

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto

His 5th in the CL, if I'm not mistaken. Coming back into form at the right time, with Martínez injured.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
And Danilo's injury. Crazy Fabiano, Helton should be our first GK.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal

His 5th in the CL, if I'm not mistaken. Coming back into form at the right time, with Martínez injured.
He needs that. His form hasn´t been that special tbf

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Eh i don´t like to put people on ignore. I was just responding and disagreeing with him but that apparently makes me a Ronaldo fanboy :lol: You just have to read my posts here to notice that i don´t care about individual disputes.
I used to think too earlier that putting posters on ignore is pointless on discussion forums, but since I have tried it, it has made lots of threads better readings :D
As far as Ronaldo haters, the logic or actually lack there of is simple. All goals Ronaldo scores are either penalties or defensive mistakes or great work by other teammates. When Messi scores it is brilliance never seen before and when Messi doesn't score it is fault of everyone else from Lucho to ISIS. So no point paying attention because what they post or are going to post is pretty predictable.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Gotta love it, mention the opposition failing to mark their biggest threat and get lambasted by a group of Madrid fans. Get over yourselves.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
3-2 Benzema. You can relax Vato

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Gotta love it, mention the opposition failing to mark their biggest threat and get lambasted by a group of Madrid fans. Get over yourselves.
He's un-markable yo, get with the program.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
Great goal by Herrera. 2-0.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
2-0 Porto it´s all over in both games i guess