Champions League R16 return fixtures

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
This is exactly like the Sporting vs Schalke games minus the galacticos (Nani aside) :D

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Sublime goal by Casemiro. That's quite something.
Yeah just saw it. Amazing. Both him and Tello are making me look bad after all the criticism

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
apparently. Pathetic how the same group gather up to peddle this shite every time though. Not as if I was at the wind up this time either, simply said Schalke marked him horribly, ie they didnt mark.
Yes, because they weren't great headers or anything, eh?

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Will DDG be able to resist going to Real Madrid and becoming the young hero who replaces the legend Casillas?

I'd be extremely nervous if I were you guys.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
I would definitely fancy us against this Madrid side, I dont think they are anything special. That said I would still sooner Schalke went through.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Isco's first touch is up there with some of the finest in football history. One of the most underrated players in the game today.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Yes, because they weren't great headers or anything, eh?
He's as transparent as it gets. His wind ups are predictable and boring. Everyone could see he was butt hurt because of another Ronaldo goal. It´s his usual agenda even if he keeps crying that it was just a pseudo tactical analysis. I don´t know why he keeps getting all worked up, Messi will probably score 3 against City and even it out (can´t be headers or pens though)

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
He's as transparent as it gets. His wind ups are predictable and boring. Everyone could see he was butt hurt because of another Ronaldo goal. It´s his usual agenda even if he keeps crying that it was just a pseudo tactical analysis. I don´t know why he keeps getting all worked up, Messi will probably score 3 against City and even it out (can´t be headers or pens though)
are you 10?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I would definitely fancy us against this Madrid side, I dont think they are anything special. That said I would still sooner Schalke went through.
Ronaldo would probably play the game of his life just to get back at Mourinho. Dunno if it would be that easy

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Ronaldo would probably play the game of his life just to get back at Mourinho. Dunno if it would be that easy
It wouldnt be easy, but I wouldnt have us as massive underdogs. I would expect us to beat them at ours.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Keylor Navas must have done something really bad to Ancelotti. Can´t believe he can´t get a chance after weeks of horror showings for Casillas.

RooneyLegend

Matip just can't defend, Schalke needs to invest in some defenders if they're to start making progress.