Champions League R16 return fixtures

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Dammit - I just tuned in thinking from the half-time score that there might actually be an interesting game here on the night, but then Benzema puts Real ahead. Any competitive aspect to this one is probably dead now.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Dammit - I just tuned in thinking from the half-time score that there might actually be an interesting game here on the night, but then Benzema puts Real ahead. Any competitive aspect to this one is probably dead now.
But then again :lol:

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
He's un-markable yo, get with the program.
apparently. Pathetic how the same group gather up to peddle this shite every time though. Not as if I was at the wind up this time either, simply said Schalke marked him horribly, ie they didnt mark.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
apparently. Pathetic how the same group gather up to peddle this shite every time though. Not as if I was at the wind up this time either, simply said Schalke marked him horribly, ie they didnt mark.
i was being serious. he genuinely is un-markable. a fecking genius if you ask me.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Some mods need lot lock Snake and Cal? into a single thread where they can only talk to each other.
Well Cal? also gets tiresome with his Ronaldo love-in but he´s an United fan who understandably can keep following a former player. His obsessive following is weird but at least there is some connection. Snake is a scottish Messi fanboy. His historial comes from his Motherwell stint i suppose. It´s even more weird for me because i follow football because of a club and it´s respective identity. I can´t imagine being a season ticket owner of a club just because of a single player. Both are weirdoes but Snake is the biggest one because his post count just consists of that. Cal? has posts about United.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Sublime goal by Casemiro. That's quite something.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I don't believe for a second that Schalke will actually win the tie.
Me neither. But then, Ancelotti has fecked up quite a few CL games/ties of which I thought the same.