Champions League Round of 16 (12th Feb - 13th Mar)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
City when they are at their best are the best team left in this competition, simple as. And I hate saying that as a United fan but it's a fact.
Completely irrelevant. City are only 'at their best' against pony teams. Any team that gives City a game gets a result against them. Do you think Juve or Barca will be scared of this City team? They will take the game to them and City will shite themselves.

This happens all the time with Baldy teams, they get massively overrated playing shite teams and fall on their arse against the first top team they play. Barcelona or Juventus will win the CL, because Ronaldo or Messi will carry them through it. As long as Ronaldo and Messi are performing one of them will always win the CL.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
Simeone needs to move on because he has built the foundations of Atletico but they need a coach to unleash the extreme potential in this team. I swear they are wasting the careers of some of their midfield and attackers.
I agree, they need an OLe type manager. Someone who tells them to just go out and express themselves instead of going out and trying to express the views that their manager has. United have gone gone through that during the transition from Mourinho to Ole.

reddevil702

Atleti staying true to their style. It's shocking that they don't commit more players forward when the game was tied and they needed a goal.

It's B Rubble

Ronaldo either air humping or doing the degeneration X “suck it” move needs to be a gif. His girl crying and son cheering .. good to be cr7 tonight.

Pagh Wraith

Allegri's subs and gameplan for this game were amazing. He destroyed Simeone
Best manager in the world for me. I think I said that last year either after the Spurs or Real Madrid game that he seems like someone who could give any sort of footballing problem and he'll come up with a plan to solve it. I was surprised that the first reaction on here after the Pep to Juve rumours surfaced wasn't to do everything to get Allegri to United.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Nobody has a clue how to defend a first leg lead. Athletico should have gone for an away goal but obviously you can’t blame them for not. So many comebacks.

kidbob

I can already see the posts. Sad for us but happy for Ronnie. Ronnie back home.
feck Ronnie, fair play to him he's 3-5 in the best players ever but he never gave a shit about United. I'd love to knock them out just to see his face after. And most of all I wouldn't fear Juve.

Canagel

City when they are at their best are the best team left in this competition, simple as. And I hate saying that as a United fan but it's a fact.
when the pressures on they are proven to flop .juve and barcelona are the two favourites.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Those that were telling us that there was no way atletico would concede three because look at these amazing stats: biggest cliche in the world but football is played on the pitch, not with numbers.

kidbob

when the pressures on they are proven to flop .juve and barcelona are the two favourites.
Could have said the same for us pre 99. They are the best team in Europe and they are the most capable of winning this entire thing.

piesel

The only thing worse than Chiellini dive is the false moralism that permeates this topic.

Ban

Could have said the same for us pre 99. They are the best team in Europe and they are the most capable of winning this entire thing.
It's the same with City every year. Best team, big favorite but they never prove it

Red00012

That Juve - A Madrid game was like watching a game coached by Moyesy and Jose.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
You know that for a fact?
I would bet my life on it. He does not have that mentality. some players have that X factor and others dont Messi....does not.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Your posts throughout this thread have been embarrassing.

What the hell have City done exactly do deserve that praise? Better than Barca or Juve at their best as well? Based on what?

They have a chance to win it obviously but you seem ready to crown them now.:lol: