Champions League Round of 16 (12th Feb - 13th Mar)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Why the hell didn't we save our money and try to get Ronnie back instead of bloody Alexis?! Feck sakes

kidbob

Really? Prem sides have decided it's park the bus or bust against them.
Exactly it's the only way to have a chance to stop them. If they play Juve then Ronaldo will have to score the 2 possible chances he has in both legs as City pass circles around them. They are a lesser version of 'that' Barca team and us United fans know how impossible it is to stop them when they play at their best.

KennyBurner

Understatement. He's an excellent manager
This is why I think he is just good. Playing a negative style is such an easy approach to the game. An excellent manager would have at least played on the counter and made it a tad difficult for his team to consistently get pinned back. You hate to see it!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I am divided. Atleti is pain to watch, Simeone is prick but for us, it is bad result. Juve is 1st favourite for CL
Nah they aren't. Atletico completely outplayed them at home but basically came here to park the bus and it's cost them. City for me is definitely the best side in Europe, but the thing with them is the club has that disconnect with the CL that most other clubs don't have.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Chiellini :lol:

How can any neutral want Juve to win when they've got wankers like him in the team

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
What a bargain to buy the best player in the game today for 100M:lol: " Ronaldo relies on Modric"

GET INNNNN

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Deserved. Juventus bossed it from the first minute. Perfect tactically, with so much eager and will to go through. Bernardeschi was my MoTM.

joedirt87

that is a foul. Chiellini steps into his path just to block off with no intent of playing the ball.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
This is why I think he is just good. Playing a negative style is such an easy approach to the game. An excellent manager would have at least played on the counter and made it a tad difficult for his team to consistently get pinned back. You hate to see it!
Based on one game?

Ok then.

kidbob

Simeone needs to move on because he has built the foundations of Atletico but they need a coach to unleash the extreme potential in this team. I swear they are wasting the careers of some of their midfield and attackers.

PoTMS

Yeah your comment was shit, by any objective metric.
And what objective metric is that, pray tell? They're a pathetic negative team who have been underwhelming in La Liga and Champions League this season but I guess they're a hipster club, so there's that.