Champions League Round of 16 (16th Feb - 17th Mar)

hubbuh

Christ that shot from Rabiot was pure turd. He seems the sort of carrot that'd really frustrate if he played for your team.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
It's already known that the initial goal was ruled out for a foul (it's on the BBC website and everything). You guys are making this more complicated than it really is.
I don’t have the BBC live update app so I didn’t actually know that. :p

It doesn’t answer the question of what would happen if the goal was legitimate though.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I sense an injury time screamer from outside the box into the top corner

Cloud7

How has Morata managed to eke out a career involving Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid.

I can’t recall the last time a player as not good as him circulated between so many top clubs.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
First they checked whether they deemed Haaland's goal a foul. If they had not overruled it, then the penalty incident would have been a moot point, since advantage would have overruled it. But after Haaland's goal was overruled the penalty was back in play and entirely unconnected to Haaland's goal.
I'm relieved (at the advantage bit).

SwedishFish

How has Morata managed to eke out a career involving Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid.

I can’t recall the last time a player as not good as him circulated between so many top clubs.
Lack of good CF material in world football and a constant strive to rejuvenate teams. It's ridiculous though, once he's gone from Juventus he'll be playing for some type of midtable team.

prateik

By now only Hummels and Haaland were better today. Reus has been alright too.
Checked their starting XI.. A lot less impressive considering most of them are bang average.

How bad have Sevilla been? Losing to that Dortmund XI would take some doing.

diarm

This Juventus-Porto game has been a right proper European tie
It's been brilliant! I'll be delighted with another 30 minutes.

Either of Cuadrado or Chiesa would make us a much better side on today's showing. Arthur has been very good as well.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
wtf how is the ref not blowing the whistle ?

its nearly 7 mins when 5 were added

prateik

wtf how is the ref not blowing the whistle ?

its nearly 7 mins when 5 were added
There was a VAR check right after 90 mins.. and general time wasting. Great to see a ref not blow at 5.. Always hated that.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Brilliant game, brilliant tie, now please the happy end! :lol:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Jees what a fecking dramatic game Dortmund's was. Absolute crap refereeing by Cakir made it more dramatic though, no reason to disallow Haaland's first goal and then the penalty on Haaland was soft as well.

Dortmund were much better in the second half though and tried to attack more. Overall though, in both legs they conceded twice after going in the lead. They're really mentally fragile.

PoTMS

Mercifully, Sevilla are out of Europe and I don't have to suffer through their shite football and playacting any longer.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Some shite in the CL this year. City should be winning it to be honest.

hubbuh

It would be fun to see Porto knock Juventus out but at the same time Juventus are probably the only 'big' club I wouldn't mind winning the competition.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Wtf the 2nd tactical foul by Sandro in 2 minutes without a yellow card. Hello ref?