Champions League Round of 16 (16th Feb - 17th Mar)

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
How's Sandro getting away with so much? Because he's good looking? There's no other explanation.

wr8_utd

:'(
Bayern, PSG and City seem too obvious a winner for the CL. I feel like one of the more crap teams like Liverpool or Juve may win it.

RooneyLegend

Bayern, PSG and City seem too obvious a winner for the CL. I feel like one of the more crap teams like Liverpool or Juve may win it.
Pool and Juve are gonna be like Lambs to slaughter again st those sides. I'd back Mbappe to beat them by himself

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
I just tuned in for the extra time but Kuipers is giving Porto nothing, wow

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
If there's a dark horse, it's probably Chelsea

SwedishFish

Chiesa and Arthur off
Bernardeschi and Kulusevski on

Much needed energy boost for Juventus, Porto has been the better team so far.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
That foul from Bernardeschi should have been red. fecking brutal..

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
wasn't that a pen on Ronaldo?

He first kicks Ronaldo or not?

Zen

Dodgy decisions aside - which in itself might have helped what I'm about to say..... but this has been a belting game from the red card onwards. Porto playing some good stuff with ten.

Classic underdog deserved to win and loses all over it though.

SwedishFish

How does VAR work in the CL, feels like its much more sparingly used than in the PL.

Cloud7

Lack of good CF material in world football and a constant strive to rejuvenate teams. It's ridiculous though, once he's gone from Juventus he'll be playing for some type of midtable team.
He’s managed to scheme this much of a career thus far, he’ll probably rock up at PSG or Dortmund next.

Rustyspider13

How does VAR work in the CL, feels like its much more sparingly used than in the PL.
My understanding is that they check everything just like in the PL, we just don't get the picture-in-picture footage of the referees checking it.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Porto deserves this. Juve is shit. Moyes and Sam would be proud with the style of play