Champions League Round of 16 (16th Feb - 17th Mar)

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Poch to shed a tear after beating Barca and progressing to the next round?

Deery

Dreary
Barca deserved something out of this game created plenty of chances..

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Even mbappé misses now. What a waste of a night

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Barca just full of 'that' category of past it/not arsed/frustrating star names. Griezmann, Alba, Pjanic - they need a shake up urgently!

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I’ll take Porto or Real Madrid next thank you.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Despite some poor finishing, I’m happy with Barca’s effort compared to what usually happens to us in second legs.

Deery

Dreary
Barca just full of 'that' category of past it/not arsed/frustrating star names. Griezmann, Alba, Pjanic - they need a shake up urgently!
Griezmann has been a real let down for £140m or whatever it was should have kept Suarez Messi was right.

Zen

Messi must hate playing with these bums, his weight of passing is unreal..... yet none of them can get it to him when it's a relatively simple pass sometimes. Dembele in the final third, for a what £120m player, is worryingly subpar, not just finishing.

Despite that - at least they didn't go out on an absolute whimper away from home, it could possibly persuade him, I'd guess it would too.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Always in control, never doubted. The boys did exactly what was needed for the qualification. :wenger:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Well at least we went through, think we’d have to be incredibly lucky to win it with our CB pairing but Fabinho has to stay in the middle now.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Despite our continued poor defence, it was our 8th CB pairing in 8 CL games :eek:, the sight of Fabinho back in the middle was wonderful. He is such a majestic CM.

Not sure how to translate this CL form into the remaining PL games. We'd probably need to bring the refs with us to start with. English refs would have drawn all sorts of crooked lines to wipe out our four CL goals. And given them a penalty for a phantom handball that came off Philip's nose.

always_hoping

Strong possibility of another Premier league champions league final now.

Tuchel is capable or leading his side to another final. If Liverpool do reach the final at least there is a better chance of them losing it against Chelsea managed by Tuchel or City under Pep. Spurs under Poch was never going to beat Liverpool in the 2019 final.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
And we lost to these lepzib twats.
Honestly, how? They are so poor. I mean we are so poor but Leipzig really offered nothing. I guess that loss helped you somewhat as Ole seems to have learned something from it thus propelling you up the PL table.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Always in control, never doubted. The boys did exactly what was needed for the qualification. :wenger:
What the hell is wrong with your team anyways :lol:

Need to get your players to start taking loperamide before second legs from now on, maybe playing without the extra 5 kg of shit in your pants might help :D

Bole Top

penalty aside, Messi was great tonight. the effort, ball control, I can't remember a single bad pass tonight. amazing goal, almost out of anger. Barca in general was good and it's easily the best match I watched in last couple of months. even in current state, their composure on ball is something else. but I can't help but feel their subs killed the game. at this level I can't decide what is worse to have on the pitch, inexperienced kids or lazy past it players. great game overall.

Dembele is something else though. the sad thing is, put him back in bundesliga and he'll look like a 100 million player again.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Honestly, how? They are so poor. I mean we are so poor but Leipzig really offered nothing. I guess that loss helped you somewhat as Ole seems to have learned something from it thus propelling you up the PL table.
We beat them in the first leg 5 nil and then a couple of brain farts by our players coupled with the brain farts in istanbul meant they went through at our expense. The thought of it still disgusts me.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
What the hell is wrong with your team anyways :lol:

Need to get your players to start taking loperamide before second legs from now on, maybe playing without the extra 5 kg of shit in your pants might help :D
At least this game should provide copious data for the video sessions about what not to do for the next stage. :)

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We smashed them at OT when there was no pressure. They really aren’t a good team, but whenever there’s a big “do or die” type game we always seem to bottle it under Ole. The only one I can remember us not bottling it was Leicester away last season when we needed a point to secure top 4. We’re good at being the underdogs & winning with little to no pressure, like last Sunday, but whenever there’s a hint of big game pressure we capitulate. It’s 100% a mental thing. We’re very similar to Poch’s Spurs team in that way. It’s the reason Ole can’t get past a semi. Poor guy blows his load during the foreplay :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I can think of at least four sides who would beat us over two legs in our current state. Two of them are Chelsea and City.