Champions League Round of 16 (16th Feb - 17th Mar)

RedDevil@84

Mbappe lad looks good. We must start the process of thinking of buying him in 2 months.

always_hoping

The goal would probably be ruled out if it was a Premier league game. Awful defending by Barcelona especially Pique.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Don’t like PSG but I’m always in for a Barca trashing.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Barcelona have absolutely NO IDEA what to do to try and stop Mbappé

3-1 Kean! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TsuWave

Might become a honorary PSG follower. They already have the nicest kits and tracksuits going with them Jordan collaborations :drool:

now they have Poch and looking right :drool:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
We needed one point from RB game. Win or draw we would have been through regardless of what happened before. Instead we didn't show up in this game and they were all over us from minute one.
True, still you thrashed them 5-0 before in what was a very naive, overeager approach by Nagelsmann.
Just as the one today. The kid is amazing, but has a lot to learn still.

Wayne's World

I've been more impressed with PSG tonight then the whole time of last season's campaign even though they got to the final

always_hoping

More dreadful defending on that 3rd goal. An early exit for Barcelona for the sixth season in a row but some Poch fan boys will talk it up as they are prime Barcelona.

wr8_utd

:'(
Hasn't he been out since November or something. Surely it was a risk starting him.
Araujo being injured meant Koeman panicked into doing this. Utterly stupid decision. Though to be honest, even a fully fit Pique would be equally rubbish. He and Lenglet are really really poor vs top teams.

Darth Revan

Why are Liverpool allowed to play at Anfield but Leipzig not at their home ground? I know there's no fans but it's not really fair is it?
Will utd play second game against sociedad at old trafford or somewhere in europe, cause first game is going to be played in turin?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Happy to see Kean doing well for himself, after those bizarre comments from Souness and the even weirder treatment from Duncan Ferguson.

el3mel

True, still you thrashed them 5-0 before in what was a very naive, overeager approach by Nagelsmann.
Just as the one today. The kid is amazing, but has a lot to learn still.
I don't disagree. He's still pretty much a manager in making. I just don't think we're in position to mock him or RB. :lol: If anything, this match makes more annoyed.

Siorac

God job we decided not to attack this Leipzig team in Leipzig and rely on our world class defence to carry us through.
Still hard to believe we started with five defenders against them...

PSG are spanking Barcelona.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
34 years old pique and lenglet are the same pair as Maguire and Lindelof. :lol:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I don't disagree. He's still pretty much a manager in making. I just don't think we're in position to mock him or RB. :lol: If anything, this match makes more annoyed.
I mean, he's 33 years old. And his club is much younger :lol:

Dudu

Glad I decided to watch the PSG-Barca game. Those Leipzig gifts would have been way more annoying if watching live

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Well deserved for PSG. Pique is, as he often is in these games, utterly horrendous.
Thanks the stars he's back 'cause this would be another 8-2 humiliation otherwise