Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
If they keep the deficit down to 2 goal margin it'll be a good night.

mu4c_20le

Bayern aren't all that anymore, even Paderborn put two past them in their own backyard. I'm backing Chelsea to surprise people today.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bayern aren't all that anymore, even Paderborn put two past them in their own backyard. I'm backing Chelsea to surprise people today.
I definitely hope that Chelsea studied them as exhaustingly as you did. I don’t see Bayern trashing them, but the Paderborn game is not a good comparable.

Leonzo1

Just watched the 2012 final highlights. Honestly had no recollection that Bayern missed a penalty in extra time. I watched that game live and if you asked me 5 minutes ago I would be absolutely sure that it never happened. Weird.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Can't believe Muller is still playing. Is he also fan of ManUtd and had eife/girlfriend that plays tennis? Go on Ed, you know what to do. Noooo

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Barring Gnabry and Coman, it's probably the two slowest CL last 16 lineups ever. Massive lack of pace in Chelsea side tonight, a big worry.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I think Chelsea might have a chance here, at least for a draw. Bayern arent very good In knockout Stages generally

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Don't think Chelsea's defense is good enough to contain Bayern's attack. Bayern have scored in every game they've played this season, I think Chelsea would need to be the first ones to stop them if they want to have a good chance in Munich.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
How is Napoli this season? Should I watch that or Chelsea?
They've been better in the Champions League than the league. Watched them recently against Italy's worst team, Brescia, and they struggled to open them up in the first half but after they leveled early in the 2nd it was game over. Good form, 6 wins in the last 7 including against Italy's top 3. I'd say that one because you don't know what you'll get from Napoli or Barca.

passing-wind

Both Bayern / Chelsea team looks weak in my opinion, Bayern playing with no steel in the midfield though I like Kimmich for his technical prowess he's certainly not a physical individual. I reckon Chelsea could get a result here

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
They've been better in the Champions League than the league. Watched them recently against Italy's worst team, Brescia, and they struggled to open them up in the first half but after they leveled early in the 2nd it was game over. Good form, 6 wins in the last 7 including against Italy's top 3. I'd say that one because you don't know what you'll get from Napoli or Barca.
Mmm still kind of switching between em. You make a good point, but I really dislike Barca...

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Just watched the 2012 final highlights. Honestly had no recollection that Bayern missed a penalty in extra time. I watched that game live and if you asked me 5 minutes ago I would be absolutely sure that it never happened. Weird.
It happend, trust me. Unfortunately, i remember it as if it was yesterday.

That game was more painful for me than 99, and that means a lot.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It happend, trust me. Unfortunately, i remember it as if it was yesterday.

That game was more painful for me than 99, and that means a lot.
Really thought that was the end of Robben at Bayern. He wasnt very popular for a while after that right?

KennyBurner

bayern are such a delight to watch. Wish we could replace their coaching staff with ours. every single player can pass and move. I long for the day we consistently do the same.